RUMOUR Did Brodie Croft just become a Bronco over brunch at a Sydney cafe?

Need to see some vision of Paix.

Anyone got any footage?
Is he a number 9?

Would love nothing more than Croft coming to the Broncs and establishing himself as one of the premier halves of the comp, whilst Melbourne are left kicking themselves over the one that got away.

Is it unlikely? Sure.....but hey I can dream 😀

Would love nothing more than Croft coming to the Broncs and establishing himself as one of the premier halves of the comp, whilst Melbourne are left kicking themselves over the one that got away.

Is it unlikely? Sure.....but hey I can dream 😀
There's every chance they know for a fact he's got talent in spades. Just like there's a damn good chance not everyone can buy into Bellamy's coaching style. Just hope this isn't at the expense of Dearden's development. I hope Dearden gets a proper shot in the halves.

Last edited:
There's every chance they know for a fact he's got talent in spades. Just like there's a damn good chance not everyone can buy into Bellamy's coaching style.
Weren't there rumours last year that Cam just didn't like Croft all that much or something along those lines.

Could just be a personality thing between them... and now he's on the outer with the senior players

Weren't there rumours last year that Cam just didn't like Croft all that much or something along those lines.

Could just be a personality thing between them... and now he's on the outer with the senior players
If thatwas the case then Bellamy is just plain dumb. He would have been better off giving Cam the tap this year and keeping Croft for 10+ years.

Croft isn't much of a kicker though,
I wonder if AJ Bronson would like to play finals footy, or even win more than a handful of games per season. I’d take him over Milford in a heartbeat.
at fb shit yeah he’s going to be gun
[automerge]1569488238[/automerge]

I hope that’s why and not because he’s overrated, I can’t imagine it would be hard to clash with cam, he probably asked to kick the ball once and now he hates him!

Last edited:
Lets not get too carried away.
I've walked from Brisbane to Ipswich three times. In the late 60s and 70s our school walkathon was Oxley Train Station to Ipswich Boys Grammar School ! 20 miles in the old measure, 32 kilometres. Bit of a slog when you're a fat 11 year old.

at fb shit yeah he’s going to be gun
[automerge]1569488238[/automerge]

I hope that’s why and not because he’s overrated, I can’t imagine it would be hard to clash with cam, he probably asked to kick the ball once and now he hates him!

I know Super Coach isn't everything, but he's had a 140+ game on SC when Smith and Munster were out. Pretty good effort to have a score like that if you are shit.

I am super keen for the club to get Croft.

When he came onto the scene I thought i was watching a future QLD halfback. Being a rookie half replacing a club legend does take it out of you though and not to mention he doesn’t get to run a team like other halfbacks do because smith is in charge and that’s how they can have Hughes at halfback, no other club would get away with it and be a a contender .

He has good experience in a winning culture, comes from a good system that Seibold wants to replicate and he gets to run the team his way. He does need to work on his defence though, if he can’t get it right under Bellamy it’s a worry

I know Super Coach isn't everything, but he's had a 140+ game on SC when Smith and Munster were out. Pretty good effort to have a score like that if you are shit.
Yeh As long as it wasn't against the Broncos

I seriously don't understand the gap fest over Dearden. He's literally done NOTHING so far in the NRL.

Him compared to Croft who has won multiple games and has a lot more experience than Dearden.

I seriously don't get this forum sometimes.

Croft makes the most sense. He's a genuine 7 besides what people are saying about him. He's clearly an upgrade from Hunt cause he can kick and ice field goals.

He's from the Bellamy mould of coaching which is what Seibold prefers. They'll need to be some cap juggling for sure..

Bird may not get pickup up by a rival club which means we may just have to keep him and play him at 1. It'll have to be Seggy and Glenn who don't get resigned and that money will go to Croft's first year contract.

Then once Boyd is forced to retire and Bird might fly the coup, we will have the money to give him 500k, and a fair bit of extra coin to finally make some big plays with our roster; figure out the fullback issue we have.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.