RUMOUR Did Brodie Croft just become a Bronco over brunch at a Sydney cafe?

it wouldn't matter if they rated him the next Lockyer ... the guy is injured with an ACL

absolute best case scenario is he is back halfway through the year. it will be sometime in the 2021 season before we see his best again...

I had forgotten about that. But his omission prior to the injury still gets to me.

Along with every other decision the reigning coach of the year makes.
Lol. Shows how much of a joke that title is.
I’ve been supportive of the croft story.

You were quite impressed with Jimmy's titles. What's the difference???
One was entirely their doing (roberts)

the other was Michael maguires doing (seibold)

One was entirely their doing (roberts)

the other was Michael maguires doing (seibold)
giphy.gif

To the people saying Croft isn't the answer, is another half available for 350k?

Yep, if that is what the Broncs are paying for him, that is a steal. Not breaking the bank and if he is a bust, nothing lost. If he is a gun, absolute bargain!

To the people saying Croft isn't the answer, is another half available for 350k?

maybe Sezer since the Raiders signed George Williams ... but Croft is a better option

This will be unpopular in here but I'm going to say this again to all the braindead idiots in this forum who think Croft is the saviour to our problems. We already have a young inexperienced spine which needs a leader so what does the club and Seibold do, go sign another inexperienced half. Let's be real, Croft has had ample opportunity for over 2 years to show the storm that he belongs in first grade there and he hasn't done that which is why the storm are happy to get rid of him. His defence is not that great and kicking game is not that flash either to those who think he has a superior kicking game. If you want further evidence as to why croft is not that good look up @mitchd90 on twitter who seems to know his stuff

Calling everyone who disagrees with you a brain-dead idiot says more about your intelligence than it does about others.

Also no one gives a **** about Mitch90.

Well Sezer had a pretty shit game tonight... his stocks have dropped for sure

Big game situation and Sezer goes missing... suddenly becomes a no thanks for me
Everyone can have an off night but I would wait for a GF performance to say yay or nay.

Well Sezer had a pretty shit game tonight... his stocks have dropped for sure

Big game situation and Sezer goes missing... suddenly becomes a no thanks for me
Sezer in a big game - plays but goes missing.
Croft - doesn't even get a gig in the big games.

Great bloody choice we have.

You realise Croft has played a GF right? ... No bigger club game than that
Yep, but then lost said GF and can't make the top side the following year. That'll do wonders for his confidence.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Nerd
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.