RUMOUR Did Brodie Croft just become a Bronco over brunch at a Sydney cafe?

Watch it again and focus on Smith. He is often out of position in good ball territory he is playing 7. The breakdown is at 9. Croft would often play the hooker role if Smith wanted to playmake.
They had a lot of breakdown or bad balls in the Roosters 20.

Watch it again and focus on Smith. He is often out of position in good ball territory he is playing 7. The breakdown is at 9. Croft would often play the hooker role if Smith wanted to playmake.

It's what happens when you get too many dongs mate.

Very astute observation mate. It was a terrible call to not play him. It comes down to Smiths ego and Bellyache making rash calls to get another dong before him and Smith retire.

Something I have said for the past couple of years, is in the 'big' games, Smith turns in to Robbie Farah and gets greedy / overplays his hand. That's why they don't beat the best teams anymore.

To be honest, I don't think Croft would have changed much against the Roosters. Their defence was absolutely sublime.

To be honest, I don't think Croft would have changed much against the Roosters. Their defence was absolutely sublime.

He would have unquestionably at least put more doubt into defenders minds than 2 halves with a run only mindset.

If you watch that Storm/Rorters game at the half-time break Robinson is standing in the background in the sheds. It's Cronk who has the whole team around him listening as he explains exactly as to how the Storm will play and what to expect next.

Forewarned is forearmed as they say and that's partly why the Rorters defence was so good, they knew exactly what to expect as Smith was the only calling the shots and Cronk knew them all off by heart.

If you watch that Storm/Rorters game at the half-time break Robinson is standing in the background in the sheds. It's Cronk who has the whole team around him listening as he explains exactly as to how the Storm will play and what to expect next.

Forewarned is forearmed as they say and that's partly why the Rorters defence was so good, they knew exactly what to expect as Smith was the only calling the shots and Cronk knew them all off by heart.

Cronk runs that side totally on the field. He directs everything and everyone. I dont see them being anywhere near as good without him.

Cronk runs that side totally on the field. He directs everything and everyone. I dont see them being anywhere near as good without him.
Yep, i have said before, even though it didnt look like he did much in the 2018 GF, if he is not there, i dont think the roosters win.

So did Seibold never get a second date?

This is very upsetting. Sign Croft already. What's the delay.

we're just waiting on the courtship of Macca by Kearney to be completed .... then we will have the necessary funds

Last edited:
So did Seibold never get a second date?

This is very upsetting. Sign Croft already. What's the delay.

Maybe Seebs should have done a leave behind, Costanza style ;)

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Stix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.