Does Alex Glenns injury open the door for Teo'o?

Does Jamil Hopoate playing terrible open the door for be teo?

It probably does if he is willing to accept a huge pay cut. (I have no idea what he was earning in Union nor do I care.) It will take him a few games to get used to the pace of it again as he is no spring chicken. As we've seen with SBW in Tor. , reverting back to League after many years away and well past your prime is not an easy process. Having said that, he would be a good acquisition as the Broncos are severely lacking experience and his grit and toughness is badly needed atm.

Hope so. Just watching the spelling nazis having meltdowns alone will be worth it
giphy.gif

RA just announced the Sunwolves won’t be a part of the Oz Super Rugby comp which increases our chances.

RA just announced the Sunwolves won’t be a part of the Oz Super Rugby comp which increases our chances.
Except Teo now needs a job beyond this year as well.

He may not be happy signing a $100k deal for us... where realistically he is depth when full strength is available... although it seems full strength is never available.

He could sign here for the year with a French rugby gig lined up next year... or sign somewhere for multiple years straight off the bat.

There's also the question of whether he can keep getting his salary from the sun wolves (I'm guessing he's still entitled to being paid despite them having no future next year)... so if signing a $100k deal here requires him to forfeit his current deal you'd think he wouldn't be too keen on it.

We could be in the box seat as a stop gap, but I'm not sold on it being a certainty at this stage

Why did Teo leave Broncos in the first place? Was it just $$$$? If so he can stay the hell away.

Why did Teo leave Broncos in the first place? Was it just $$$$? If so he can stay the hell away.

To be fair At the time he left he was fighting glenn, Thaiday and Gillett for a starting spot not to mention he was constantly being rotated from centre to prop. A starting spot and some money you can’t blame him for the choice

To be fair At the time he left he was fighting glenn, Thaiday and Gillett for a starting spot not to mention he was constantly being rotated from centre to prop. A starting spot and some money you can’t blame him for the choice
Ok I was just checking if it wasn't just $$$ . I always wanted him to stay, he is fierce! ....ok he can come home then!

Except Teo now needs a job beyond this year as well.

He may not be happy signing a $100k deal for us... where realistically he is depth when full strength is available... although it seems full strength is never available.

He could sign here for the year with a French rugby gig lined up next year... or sign somewhere for multiple years straight off the bat.

There's also the question of whether he can keep getting his salary from the sun wolves (I'm guessing he's still entitled to being paid despite them having no future next year)... so if signing a $100k deal here requires him to forfeit his current deal you'd think he wouldn't be too keen on it.

We could be in the box seat as a stop gap, but I'm not sold on it being a certainty at this stage
He always need a job next year if he plays on Sunwolves were leaving the comp anyway

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.