Does anyone here like Erin?

B

bronxman

Apr 24, 2019
Cannot stand her. I find her overloud , obnoxious and distracting.. to the point I have stopped watching the Sunday footy show, and when shes on..I get upset.

That's a hard name to say, lets call her Blah, kind of an in-joke.

Cannot stand her. I find her overloud , obnoxious and distracting.. to the point I have stopped watching the Sunday footy show, and when shes on..I get upset.
Dude, is everything ok at home?

He's been handy for the Titans I reckon.

I think he's primarily a half, but he's been doing well at hooker. Great attitude too.

He's been handy for the Titans I reckon.

I think he's primarily a half, but he's been doing well at hooker. Great attitude too.
Handy .. tick

Very well at.. double tick

Attitude.. piss poor

B-

All in all . Well done!

Mmmm, if she combs her face and gets enough spak filler on before the show I can handle about 30 seconds with the sound off.

Mmmm, if she combs her face and gets enough spak filler on before the show I can handle about 30 seconds with the sound off.

So, you really like her then?

So, you really like her then?
I can be extra dumb sometimes. I'm referring to the wrong person. I was picturing Hairy Hannah. I don't care about any of the female talking heads on rugby league shows. I'm a misogynist and wish they'd **** off and stick to women's sports, particularly if they've played the chosen sport at high level. That doesn't necessarily mean the highest level.

Just like male commentators simpering away on female sports and sports shows, I want them to just go away. It's the primary reason why I stopped watching rugby league shows, the whole woke thing. The injustice that men have male commentators on their shows. When it's the ladies turn and the female team is being discussed we don't bring in a man to add 'colour' and give their expert opinion. That would be continuing the patriarchy.

I don't care either if they've swotted up on all the rules, know the plays and sound like a 40 year career coach. If you've never made a tackle or experienced the fight inherent in the sport then I can't be fucked listening to your dribble. If you don't know what seeing stars feels like or had blood in your teeth and nose from getting smacked then I don't want to hear your opinion. Fine if you're telling me the odds or discussing a female side of the game, the partners but the nuts and bolts, nope.

Like I said, I'm just an old misogynist.

I never understood the hate for Erin. The way I've seen some people carry on you'd swear she's ruining every discussion point and actively going out of her way to get attention but she's like every other host. Completely non-controversial, reading whatever appears on her teleprompter and letting her guests dominate the coverage. The only player we know that has a grudge with her is Joey and that's hardly a knock on her given Johns' reputation.

Personally I like Bracey in the role since he does an excellent job of moderating Gus, but it's largely a job that requires more broadcasting knowledge than Rugby League knowledge.

I tend to prefer how the hosts are produced on 9 as well. I find the FoxSports hosts over-dramatise every situation like they're discussing politics instead of keeping it light like they do on 9.

I find the FoxSports hosts over-dramatise every situation like they're discussing politics instead of keeping it light like they do on 9.
AKA the Hannah Hollis method

Although I'm getting irritated by Ginane's commentary recently... he's looking to turn anything into a headline instead of calling the game!!

AKA the Hannah Hollis method

Although I'm getting irritated by Ginane's commentary recently... he's looking to turn anything into a headline instead of calling the game!!

GOODBYE!

Don’t be disrespecting Hannah.

Eh she’s hot and was cool but now strikes me as a queen b(itch) that talks shit if you don’t give her what she wants. Gotten a heightened sense of importance

Last edited:

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.