Domestic Cricket 12/13

At the ground during a shield game how many canteens are open? I know only a few if any attend the shield games so I'm not expecting a crowd.

I'll be cheering for Queensland (I'm actually a Bulls fan not NSW) a fair share of my favourite Shield players have been Queenslanders (Martin Love, Andy Bichel, Jimmy Maher, Chris Hartley etc).

They'll only have a small section of the ground open. All the bars and canteens in that area will be open.

Hope Australian selectors have an eye on Tom Cooper who's batting for South Australia atm. Came in at 2/13 he is now unbeaten on 89 and has been the backbone of 2 important partnerships.

Hope Australian selectors have an eye on Tom Cooper who's batting for South Australia atm. Came in at 2/13 he is now unbeaten on 89 and has been the backbone of 2 important partnerships.

He can't play for Australia as he represents The Netherlands.

He switched allegiances ala Dirk Nannes, Eoin Morgan and Boyd Rankin.

Had a terrific day I'll most definitely come to another in the future.

Really disappointing match from QLD so far. Got rolled in the first innings on a pretty flat track. Batting better in the 2nd dig. 300 to get in a day with 8 wickets in hand.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Morepudding
  • something
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • eggstar10
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
... and 47 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.