NEWS Don't mess with Haas

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Chris Honnery has a quiet word with the 119 kg fan favourite wearing the number 10 for the Brisbane Broncos tomorrow night. Haas faces another monster 561 kg pack with fellow human bulldozers Jason Taumalolo and Jordan McLean nipping at his heels:

“They’re pretty big, but we’re pretty big ourselves so that’s all right,” Haas said. “(McLean) is another big body. (Their) whole team is massive. We just have to get up quick, take some time off them and make them defend a lot. I love competition. I love playing the best."

Article 2406657 1B889237000005DC 563 1024x615 large

Unrelated: don't try this at home.

“Obviously I want to come up against these guys and I’m always up for it. It’s going to be a pretty tough game. It’s the opening of their new stadium. We have spoken about that and we know the Cowboys would have been watching our trials and looking to expose that."

“We’ve been working on that in the last couple of weeks to tighten up our middle. We should be sweet by Friday.”

“If we can just get into the grind, we can take that out of their game a bit. Their forwards are real good with the ball and you can’t take that away from them. They’re real good with attack so as long as we get into the grind with them, we should go all right.”

If you only need one reason to watch the Broncos this season, it's this bloke right here.

McHunt

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • teampjta
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.