Votes: 1 1.9%
  • SURPRISE! You don't get any options this low

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
After today's awesome news of the gutting of the worst football department in the competition, he is sitting quite comfortably in my good graces. 8/10, at the very least. If anything he loses points for not moving on his first day in the job, which was what, just about a month ago?

Gotta give the man credit, he knows a screaming dud when he sees one.

giphy.gif

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Signed Reynolds. Signed Staggs. Is clearing the deadwood.
Told all the "high performance" staff to get fucked. He will sack the clearly ineffectual assistant coaches.

He's getting shit done. None of this wait till the off season bullshit. The club is a shambles, he's spent a few weeks assessing things and has immediately got to work.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I dont like what happened last night with TPJ - JT said he spoke directly with him and he told him what had happened and then one of our own gets eviscerated on live tv.

Other than that he's doing really well.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I dont like what happened last night with TPJ - JT said he spoke directly with him and he told him what had happened and then one of our own gets eviscerated on live tv.

I think the way the TPJ thing was handle is exactly what message the club needed to do. Send a message to the whole club that no ones untouchable and its to time to shape the **** up and let it be known if you want to be here next year.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

Signed Reynolds. Signed Staggs. Is clearing the deadwood.
Told all the "high performance" staff to get fucked. He will sack the clearly ineffectual assistant coaches.

He's getting shit done. None of this wait till the off season bullshit. The club is a shambles, he's spent a few weeks assessing things and has immediately got to work.

You get a like for changing your pic.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

It was said to be a Tigers staffer who told badel , kinda out of our hands

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
People have talked up DD for some time now. There was an indication the guy might be something special when Melbourne fought so hard to keep him.

It appears he's sat back and been a spectator for some time and he's decided enough is enough.

It appears he's making some monumental moves and one can only hope they're articulately planned moves and there is a gold plated plan in place that he's sticking too.

Personally i think its a touch to early to give him a rating but you've gotta say he's started very positively.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

It's a good start but let's just wait a minute before he's the second coming of jesus. any forum member could've sacked some staff and signed a halfback/told milf to hit the burgers.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

It's a good start but let's just wait a minute before he's the second coming of jesus. any forum member could've sacked some staff and signed a halfback/told milf to hit the burgers.
And yet no one did until DD came along.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.