RUMOUR Dylan Napa - permission to leave

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Eels apparently want Napa for next year but logically you'd think Brisbane is Napa's first choice?

Attachments

• IMG_3296.PNG
    IMG_3296.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 282
Eels apparently want Napa for next year but logically you'd think Brisbane is Napa's first choice?
We need to sign him, I don't care what anyone says he'll be awesome at the broncos especially under Wayne.

Just throwing it out there. That website might as well be run my our good friend Daniel.
This is where he gets all his info. The page is run by a 16 yo kid from Forster/Tuncurry. Anyone using this as source material is certainly out of the loop.

Can someone please tell me how the **** the roosters still have cap space !!

Napa is a great player but I think we will have to pay over his value in our salary cap.

I would trust in the forwards we have atm we are building quite a arsenal.

This is probably bullshit but I wouldn't be surprised if Napa and JWH were given a serve. They were full blown cats in their last game. I don't mind Napa and would be happy to sign the guy but not for 750k or what ever ridiculous amount the rorters are paying him. He's good for a decent shot or 2 every season but I haven't seen much else from him.
Not to say he doesn't have it in him, I'm sure Wayne could get him right.

Wayne almost always gets the most out of his props. Napa could reach his potential here. But Wayne doesn't sign them unless they are cheap.

Wayne almost always gets the most out of his props. Napa could reach his potential here. But Wayne doesn't sign them unless they are cheap.
This and end thread

Can someone please tell me how the **** the roosters still have cap space !!
I get confused here. .i thought when a club releases a player they still pay his contract. ..didn't we have to pay for barba to leave. ..I'm sure i always here players being paid by previous clubs

I get confused here. .i thought when a club releases a player they still pay his contract. ..didn't we have to pay for barba to leave. ..I'm sure i always here players being paid by previous clubs
The two clubs negotiate a deal as to who pays how much.

From what I've seen and for the money they'd expect if their is one big middle forward to get (we don't need it but it'd be handy over the next year while our massive juniors develop a bit more)..

Walmsley....................Tagataese (would be a lot cheaper so purely as a bargain/mentor + size for 1-2 years max (31 years old I believe)).......

Napa...

In this order, on this hierarchy of choices. Napa plays amazing then lives off of it for 6 months. Goes missing most big games (he held up ok in origin but nothing amazing, I thought Wallace was better-and I am not a massive Wallace fan)

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.