RUMOUR Dylan Napa - permission to leave

I dont know why but everytime i see this thread title I think of the darkness - permission to land.
Thank u 4 reading

Broncos should be more like the Roosters I don’t care if we buy a premiership as long as we break the drought.

I dont know why but everytime i see this thread title I think of the darkness - permission to land.
Thank u 4 reading

The world is a worse place since they decided to start making music again.

Saw something today about big news from the knights tomorrow. I reckon Napa's a done deal.

Saw something today about big news from the knights tomorrow. I reckon Napa's a done deal.
I think it was something about Pearce agreeing to a 2nd meeting with them

Not in the forwards.
Very few of their forwards would make it over here. A lot of them look like fat rugby players. They do have a few forwards that would make it in the NRL though and Walmsley looks like he is one of them

Very few of their forwards would make it over here. A lot of them look like fat rugby players. They do have a few forwards that would make it in the NRL though and Walmsley looks like he is one of them

He isnt coming to aus , saw somewhere that he has a you g family and doesnt want to move away from support. Going to commit to his club long term

Untitled

Just saw this on Facebook (yeah I know ... not the most dependable source) ... anyone else hearing this?

View attachment 2639

Just saw this on Facebook (yeah I know ... not the most dependable source) ... anyone else hearing this?
A mate mentioned this to me today.
I wouldn't have thought we would be throwing too much at him... Not with the likes of Haas and TPJ coming on.
I'd be stoked if we traded him for Sims but Napa considers himself an elite front rower and would be asking for 700+ no doubt.

last year, i would have said ... absolutely sign him up.

but now, i'm not so sure.

I definitely wouldn't have him in my starting team as i think we should go with Lodge and TPJ.

maybe a bench position if he didn't ask too much (assuming we got the aggressive Origin Napa, not the pansy Roosters Napa). If he wasn't asking too much (or we could get the Roosters to pay a good potion of his salary for this season and next) and we got the ultra aggressive Napa we saw in Origin last year, then i could certainly see him replacing Sims (or possibly Ofahengue/Thaiday)

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.