RUMOUR Dylan Napa - permission to leave

latest

Bane says when the Roosters are out of finals contention then you have permission to leave.

Napa has said these rumours are false. He isn't talking to anyone and doesn't want to.

The Roosters have told him there's no plans to get rid of him.

If he did want out, I would take him in a heartbeat.

What Bennett could do with him, it would be money well spent.

If we lose Sims and Lodge, he'd be a good signing.

Napa was strong this weekend. Running hard. I'd take him instead of Sims. Make it happen!

I wouldn't re-sign Sims, that's a no-brainer. I also don't think Lodge will stay so in this likely case, if he wants to go to Brissy, they should absolutely snap him up.

The only game I can remember him playing out of his skin is a Roosters v South's game when he put Sam Burgess on his ass several times, other then that he's not good enough to ditch one of our young forwards currently at the club already

The only game I can remember him playing out of his skin is a Roosters v South's game when he put Sam Burgess on his ass several times, other then that he's not good enough to ditch one of our young forwards currently at the club already

I don't think you can win a premiership by just relying on your young players anymore. You gotta sign quality experienced players too. Napa definitely has talent, and Bennett has talent for getting the most out of his props.

I don't think you can win a premiership by just relying on your young players anymore. You gotta sign quality experienced players too. Napa definitely has talent, and Bennett has talent for getting the most out of his props.
Yeah that's true, it would be good to re sign Tagataese for another year or 2 for the experience around the young fellas he'd be a lot cheaper to. I just think we have a few good younger players coming though and it would be a shame to loose any of them

Yeah that's true, it would be good to re sign Tagataese for another year or 2 for the experience around the young fellas he'd be a lot cheaper to. I just think we have a few good younger players coming though and it would be a shame to loose any of them
Well, I'd only sign Napa if Lodge leaves and Sims goes with him. We'd need the experience.

Napa is incredibly overrated imo. Gets wraps because he puts some shots on. His go forward is quite average.

Some struggling, mug club will pay overs for him.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.