Dynasty

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Anybody else buy the magazine?

Well worth the purchase. Cool insight by Lockyer, some great articles, some exclusive, some from the RLW week alumni and it's decorated in some fantastic pictures.

I don't usually buy RLW, but their special editions are always worth adding to the collection.

I've been eyeing it off. On one hand, it looks like a fantastic read. But I don't know if I have any more tears to shed.

I would've loved to have read it but as a Broncos fan I'm to busy putting my head down and going for the premiership.

I would've loved to have read it but as a Broncos fan I'm to busy putting my head down and going for the premiership.

I like it. With that attitude to hard work you have, we are sure to be a threat come finals footy...

I got it, it's a fantastic bit of memorabilia. Highly recommended.

Apparently they're missing profiles of Justin Hodges, Dave Taylor & (possibly) Ash Harrison.

Seems a bit odd.

im only about half way through so ill have a look tonight. very weird if they have missed them, seeing as though they have them for players like adam mogg and david stagg.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • cento
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Maddy
  • Wild Horse
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.