E-Cigs / Vape thread

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
geez gloves and safety goggles? the last bottle i had i just used a syringe, put it into my flavour, put it in a secure spot and washed my hands afterwards....
The issue is nicotine absorbs into skin extremely fast. Well before you can wash your hands. 100MG is getting to a point where get enough on you, you're going to be ill.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
geez gloves and safety goggles? the last bottle i had i just used a syringe, put it into my flavour, put it in a secure spot and washed my hands afterwards....
Yeah, just buy 48mg and don't touch anything above that. It's not worth playing with the higher purity stuff.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Yeah, just buy 48mg and don't touch anything above that. It's not worth playing with the higher purity stuff.
Unless you take precautions, but I tend to agree. The precautions are a pain in the arse.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Unless you take precautions, but I tend to agree. The precautions are a pain in the arse.
Unless the outcome is a baby. The baby is way more painful. Use rubbers, buy puppies.

Last edited:

Renegade

NRL Captain
previously with my old bottle, i was doing about 1ml per 30ml of juice, probably difficult to say for you but is that ratio going to stay largely the same with the hiliq stuff, if i order 48mg 120ml?

i was in a rigid process with my old stuff so i knew what to do, but something new leaves me a bit unsure (plus the last bottle I ordred from nudenicotine didn't (and still doesn't) list a strength (and they don't ship to aus anymore so i'm having to go through someone else)

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
previously with my old bottle, i was doing about 1ml per 30ml of juice, probably difficult to say for you but is that ratio going to stay largely the same with the hiliq stuff, if i order 48mg 120ml?

i was in a rigid process with my old stuff so i knew what to do, but something new leaves me a bit unsure (plus the last bottle I ordred from nudenicotine didn't (and still doesn't) list a strength (and they don't ship to aus anymore so i'm having to go through someone else)
That sounds like it’s probably 100mg to me.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

It's hard to say, but I always order in 500ml bottles and I am for a 1.5mg-ish mix. So with a 500ml bottles I add 30mls or 48ng nicotine. So with the occasional 100ml bottle I'll just stick 5mls in.

My advice would be go a few drops under what you think is good enough, I generally am not too fussy about getting an exact mg number, you can always add an extra drop or two after the fact if you're not getting enough of a hit.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
i'll have to give it a whirl and see, just don't wanna **** up my juice as it's 40 a pop for a 120ml bottle and not keen on wasting money/juice/nic
What juice out of interest? Are you getting doublers, or just regular juice?

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
My advice would be go a few drops under what you think is good enough, I generally am not too fussy about getting an exact mg number, you can always add an extra drop or two after the fact if you're not getting enough of a hit.
This is really good advice. If you have small scales, weigh it so you know for future reference.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
At the moment, Beedles Juice - Passiontfruit Lemonade. I just get normal juice from Super Vape and do the rest at home.
If it's SV branded, it likely comes in doubler/concentrate form, which makes 48MG more doable, as you don't get solution of the juice flavour.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
no, comes as a 70/30 vg/pg mix.
Right. If you ever decide to go down the doubler route then, I'd recommend trying the VE line of juices. The supervape store ones are apparently not very good. As in their in house juice, not the lines they buy in like Beedles.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Doublers are handy, but a bit more mucking around. I’d go down DIY flavours if I was already having to add PG and VG, which I do. I like a juice that’s $30+ per 60mls, so I end up making it myself for a total cost of $3 per 60mls. Not quite exact, but getting there.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Doublers are handy, but a bit more mucking around. I’d go down DIY flavours if I was already having to add PG and VG, which I do. I like a juice that’s $30+ per 60mls, so I end up making it myself for a total cost of $3 per 60mls. Not quite exact, but getting there.
Honestly, wouldn't give this advice to anyone you are trying to convince to move to vaping. It adds effort, lots of effort.

Right. If you ever decide to go down the doubler route then, I'd recommend trying the VE line of juices. The supervape store ones are apparently not very good. As in their in house juice, not the lines they buy in like Beedles.
That's a very nice way to say their in house stuff is cheap and shit.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Honestly, wouldn't give this advice to anyone you are trying to convince to move to vaping. It adds effort, lots of effort.

That's a very nice way to say their in house stuff is cheap and shit.
Yeah, for sure, but R Renegade has been on the vape for at least a couple of years.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I wouldn’t say it adds much more effort if you are already mixing PG and VG into doublers. Probably another 5 minutes.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
And a shitload more bottles of flavours to deal with depending on what you like. Some of those higher end juices have more than 10 concentrates in them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

Twitter