E-Cigs / Vape thread

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
And a shitload more bottles of flavours to deal with depending on what you like. Some of those higher end juices have more than 10 concentrates in them.
Yeah, I probably mix in about 4-6 flavours. It is a lot more to be organised with, definitely. But, I mix 500ml at a time, then distribute into 60ml bottles, then let settle for a week (mostly).

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I've been struggling with a bit of Toker's cough recently. I turned into a human chimney while dealing with the shit that this year has thrown at me/us like losing 2 of our dogs, so now my lungs are irritated to ****.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I've been struggling with a bit of Toker's cough recently. I turned into a human chimney while dealing with the shit that this year has thrown at me/us like losing 2 of our dogs, so now my lungs are irritated to ****.
Got a touch of the same tbh. Coughing up a lung every bloody morning. Thought I’d seen the back of that when I finally quit smoking 18m ago...

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
I haven’t tried to get off the vape yet, but it is getting time to try for me. I smoked a 50g pouch of tobacco in 3 days (or about 40 tailors a day) for 24 years (since I was 15) and gave up 18m ago.

The vape was the only reason I was successful, providing the nicotine I craved. I started off on 8mg and have slowly worked down to 4mg Nic in the vape. Will be looking to kick the vape in the next 6 months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

No members online now.

Twitter