E-Cigs / Vape thread

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by soup, Apr 20, 2018.

Is that Penguin thing an MTL? That might be a good choice to try given it's a AIO?

1. **** snap! Pretty sure there's an MTL coil for it. I'll look into it when I get a chance. Cheap too

2. soup

soup

acronym heaven/hell in here... AIO? Aids in orifice...

It seems I'm talented with both intake methods between ciggi smoking and postdoctorate levels of bong study...

All in One. They contain battery and tank in a single unit.

soup likes this.
  3. Well there you go. Smok BB coil in the NRG. That would increase the tank capacity too .

20180424_210225.jpg

soup likes this.
  4. soup

soup

Skool’d by the newB ;p

Nashy likes this.
  5. soup

soup

Can you please check leakage in your pocket when sitting down/walking, so it would be angled I s’pose.

6. I took it out. I noticed an issue with it, and realised that this was a coil from a batch of shitty fake china ones I got. I need to buy some more for the missus anyway, so I will test it out Thursday.

soup likes this.
  7. soup

soup

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

8. Leaking issues etc aside @soup@soup, how are you finding it?

9. soup

soup

It’s pleasant, but it isn’t serving my function of nicotine delivery yet, so I can’t comment too much. Will be very soon thanks to @broncospwn@broncospwn :)

Harry Sack likes this.
  10. Ahhh, forgot about that.

Just a query, what are you adding the nicotine too? I assume you have some half filled bottle concentrates with some pg/vg to add? Or are you just going to add the nic to a full bottle of juice?

11. soup

soup

I have a 70/30 (60ml) flavoured liquid that I bought at Sam's Smokes that I was planning to add the nicotine to - I've only used one NRG tank (5ml) worth so far. I was also planning to buy more liquid to add the nic to.

I have pre-mixed/flavoured + nic juice coming from NZ also, but that won't get here until late next week.

I'm aware that I have to maintain that 70/30 ratio and me and math hate each other, so I'm a little nervous of that, but I'll try and follow online calculators to get it right.

12. You have to be pretty close on the nicotine measurements, but for the others, it's not a big deal to be more haphazard.

soup likes this.
  13. soup

soup

Just felt like a ciggi (as normal) so had a good few long tokes on the vape. Clouds galore and yum! But no satiation. Had the ciggi after and yuk! Coughing and sputtering and wishing them gone.

So far so good I reckon and it now comes down to the Nic addition to satiate the addiction. Taste and cough factor ruling my thinking process.

LockyersLeftBoot likes this.
  14. soup

soup

Oh, and while I think of it, I’ve had this shitty phlegmmy cough due to man flu which ciggis obviously agrevate and suppress the ability to move the phlegm, but when I toke on the vape, it loosens the phlegm and I breath much easier and deeper.

It made me think of the room vaporiser that we have for our kid when he has a bad cough. It allows hims to sleep through the night better without as much violent coughing. So, not only is the vape better for you than ciggis, it’s actually therapeutic for my cough.

Winning.

15. It sounds strange but I actually have a high menthol vape that I use when I have a blocked nose. Works like vicks I shit you not.

Just be a bit carefull when you add the nic to that premixed juice, depending on the strength of the pure nic, you won't need much at all. I'm talking a couple of mls for a 30ml bottle. A 5ml or 10ml blunt syringe from the chemist will do the trick.

soup likes this.
  16. soup

soup

Got plenty of those for dispensing baby meds. I’ll look for them. When I get the Nic, I’ll do the calcs and then run my calcs by you guys here before I add just to make sure I don’t ruin the juice. I have zero confidence in my maths.

I might get the menthol juice for colds like you say. It makes sense.

Harry Sack likes this.
  17. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

told ya. :)

it's scary how your body conditions you to poison, but conversely, how awesome it is at reversing the desires after a small break.

soup likes this.
  18. soup

soup

Vapoureyes just got my order to me a week earlier than specified! Just signed for it, dumped the couple of ml's remaining since filled in the shop, and refilled with Odin's Raven (6mg Nic) and it's a game-changer!

I can't toke as hard as I was on the nicotine-free juice as it hit's me in the back of the throat now like a ciggi. Plus, I immediately feel the effect of the nicotine - kinda like that first ciggi in the morning with the headspin, but not as heavy as that. It would be if I kept sucking on it, I can see.

The taste of this liquid is bloody beautiful! Lots of dark honey on the exhale. Immediately I feel like I won't need ciggi's now but I'll take it slowly as you lot have recommended. If I feel like a ciggi, I'll vape. If that doesn't scratch the itch, I'll have a ciggi. Hopefully over time the ciggi's disappear.

It's a total different experience with the nicotine in it. I'm very surprised, in a good way.

Harry Sack, Renegade and Nashy like this.