E-Cigs / Vape thread

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by soup, Apr 20, 2018.

Can't really add anything at this point but you've gone to my point about the mod. I don't think it would be a good idea either and I'm thinking the guys at that shop would tell him the same. Other than that, I don't have anything to add tbh. Caution is always best when playing with this kind of thing IMO.

1. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Yeah, will do. I’m in no hurry as I’ve got the next couple of month or more sorted anyhow, but I’m always up for a new hobby. I’ll be keen to try a few setups before I make a decision.

That KingVapeALot is a tosser. I have bought some gear off him, but I wouldn’t support his business going forward.

Bought my first mod kit from Sam’s, so will be happy to go back. I’ll be heading to Brisbane weekly pretty soon with the start of the semester.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Harry Sack likes this.
  2. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Yeah, I will definitely buy a new mod purposely for RTA/RDA. The battery quality makes a lot of sense, as does a good charger. I only use Eneloop Pro (Black) batteries in my house. Expensive fuckers. Would they be okay?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    No. You will be playing with 18650. I would recommend using either of the two suggested above.

soup likes this.
  3. It should also be pointed out. You must select a battery that is verified for vaping. Do not buy cheap batteries from unknown suppliers that you don't trust. If you get the amps wrong, you risk a battery failure. It is also vital that you check the ohms and voltages of the coil too, to make sure you're not pushing the battery beyond it's limits.

soup likes this.
  4. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Thanks fellas! Really appreciate the info. I’ll definitely go into Sam’s and have a chat.

Polar died today and my local shop didn't have a Vaporesso Luxe, so I've ended up with a Smoant NaBoo kit. I like it, tank is good, but I see me going back to my Cascade tank.