E-Cigs / Vape thread

Brisbane
A few days?! Something wrong there. Might be different with MTL.

You might be grabbing big mods like we use if you're not worrying about batteries.

LockyersLeftBoot

BRL Player
Rockhampton
Not too sure tbh but it's an easy 5 years I'd say. I could have and should have given it up a while ago but the reality is, I enjoy it. I no longer need it though.....I know for a fact that I wouldn't go buy some smokes.
Only 4 for me in March, so less than that.
I was a smoker for about 17 years, the last two of which I tried various NRT to try and ditch the stinkies. Nothing really worked. About 12 months ago I got on to vaping through some guys at work, using a couple of really basic pens and VistaVapor juice. Fucking magic. The wife & kids were all very supportive until last bloody week the kids went to the Life Freaking Education Van at school and Healthy Freaking Harold told all the kids that vaping was as bad for you as smoking. Fucking rot. I understand the need to dissuade kids from taking up vaping or smoking but fucking come on. Anyway, the kids are now pressuring me to stop vaping.

I don't feel like I would run back to cigarettes, but I also don't feel ready to put down the vape just yet.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
If they're old enough, point them towards the Royal College of Physicians who did an actual study that consisted of more than 5 individuals and found that vaping is 90% less harmful than smoking cigarettes and is a legitimate quitting aid.

Ideally, you don't want to be doing anything but as Soup has said above and you would no doubt know yourself LockyersLeftBoot LockyersLeftBoot, the difference you feel when you go from smoking to vaping is massive. Plus you don't stink.