Earthquake !!!!

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
I've been here at Nerang since 8:30. The only rumbling I've felt have been in my tummy.

soup

State of Origin Rep
T’ba
We're living up at Noosa hinterland now and our house shook pretty heavily. Very weird!

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I love seeing Australians lose their shit when a small earthquake happens. ERRRMAGAAWWWD.

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
There was an earthquake while I was in Japan 2 months ago. It woke me up, but I was dazed, so just thought my mate was rocking the bed or something, but after actually waking up I remembered that we were in separate beds and anything he was doing violently, to himself, under the sheets would not have any effect on my bed. Haha.

Also most of our stuff was on the floor. Apparently it was a 7.2 or something.

As for today's quake, I felt nothing but my old man recons he felt it in Bundy.

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Felt it here in the south side, though it was pretty mild. All our windows rattled as they would in fierce winds but it was dead still.

First thought was earthquake, but thought it highly improbable, given our geological history. Pretty surprised to hear the news.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Was just outside Newcastle when the nasty one happened and it wakes you up to the fact that the Earth is capable of moving ,giving you the impression it's alive. Also a decent tremor/ quake off shore from Townsville back in 1987 I think shook my bed and rattled the huge sliding door on the front of my apartment. For anyone who hasn't felt an earthquake it is a sobering experience and reminds you that no matter what you think ,you are easily squashed like a bug if nature decides it's time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter