P

Ponga01

QCup Player
Apr 27, 2019
Wow, this is ........ good
[automerge]1560568490[/automerge]
4EBA226D 1A55 45D1 9DF0 35EDA4A0F707

Last edited:
Be interesting to see if they end up signing pogba too.

They'll still finish behind Barca all the same.

Be interesting to see if they end up signing pogba too.

They'll still finish behind Barca all the same.
They signed Luka Jovic the other day so I wonder how much money they have left

They signed Luka Jovic the other day so I wonder how much money they have left
They apparently had 500mill to spend this summer. They havent finished yet.

They apparently had 500mill to spend this summer. They havent finished yet.
They want Bales contract off the books, but he is happy to stay at Madrid on his wages and play golf every day.

Zinedane isn't a fan of him. Apart of Zinedine taking over the managerial reins he wanted control of who is in the squad and signings from Pérez who is notoriously known to go agaisnt his word.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Bit of football talk on BHQ, I love it.

They will improve for sure now. However, I don't think it's enough yet. As a cule, I'm a little worried they will challenge us next season.

While RM are making all these signings, we have been stuck in this De Ligt shit for what seems like 45 years.

Would love to see Bale back in the epl
Madrid fans are utter trash. They don’t respect class players like Bale and Ronaldo and they don’t deserve them

Bale is a great player, so naturally I'd hate to see him go back to EPL haha. Would love to see how he would go in Serie A (for any team other than Juve).

Would love to see Bale back in the epl
Madrid fans are utter trash. They don’t respect class players like Bale and Ronaldo and they don’t deserve them
Ronaldo was class, but Bale wasn’t. If Bale was class then we wouldn’t have lost pretty much everything his season.

Ronaldo was class, but Bale wasn’t. If Bale was class then we wouldn’t have lost pretty much everything his season.
Bale was instrumental in your CL treble. Scored in your first CL win in 10 years in 13-14 and scored a double against Liverpool in 2018. He's not Ronaldo sure but no one is. Even with Ronaldo you guys couldn't touch the league though.

Last edited:
Bale was instrumental in your CL treble. Scored in your first CL win in 10 years in 13-14 and scored a double against Liverpool in 2018. He's not Ronaldo sure but no one is. Even with Ronaldo you guys couldn't touch the league though.
He is a bit like Boyd, used to be good, now he is bad

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.