El Clasico

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
6-2 at the Bernabeu!!!!! That was the best team performance I have probably ever seen, they were dominant throughout and the la liga title is surely Barca's now with a 7 point lead with 4 games remaining. Barcelona were better in every way this morning and probably could have scored many more if not for some great saves by Casillas. If they play half that good against Chelsea they will still win and win well, this was a football masterclass by the best the most entertaining football team on the planet. They had 94 league goals before today this brought up the 100 how sweet to do it in Madrid after the humiliation of forming the guard of honour last year for Madrid as champions. Madrid employed two defensive midfielders to combat Xavi/Iniesta but it made no difference and Chelsea will have the same problem if the referee doesn't allow Chelsea to bully them. Man U turned Pique into a tough strong centreback whilst he still has the flair and skill to fit the Barca mould he was all class today and I was delighted he got the last goal. It was a game where I would find it hard to single out one player over any other but on days like that you can only applaud the complete and beautiful football system operate in, everyone contributes and the team plays great football.

BRING ON CHELSEA!

****, still havent seen this game yet, recorded it and havent had time to watch. go barca!!! im taking the day off work on thursday to see us kill chelsea

OMG! this would be sooooooooooo awesome, i would be there for sure!!!!! there would be nothing that would stop me from going to this if it happens.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.