Electricians on BroncosHQ

AndyB

QCup Player
Hi all,
Just wondering how many electricians we have on BroncosHQ?
I'm based in Perth, we were all called to ECM'S head office this to be told the company has gone into voluntary administration.
Interested to see whether anyone has contacts etc in the industrial electrical industry?

LockyersLeftBoot

NYC Player
Rockhampton
Hi all,
I'm based in Perth, we were all called to ECM'S head office this to be told the company has gone into voluntary administration.
Interested to see whether anyone has contacts etc in the industrial electrical industry?
Hey brother, that's fucked. Are you looking to stay in WA or open to relocating?

AndyB

QCup Player
Hey brother, that's fucked. Are you looking to stay in WA or open to relocating?
Hey mate, yeah over 400 employees.
Open to any FIFO roles, can't relocate as my wife is still joined by the umbilical cord to her Mum + the two kids 🤣

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Hi all,
Mate, I can certainly empathise. I can't help you out in terms of contacts unfortunately, but it's not like we'll ever not need quality sparkies, I'm sure you'll find something soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter