Eligibility Issue

I don't understand what anybody sees in Keary. Let NSW pick him, he's a speed bump that lacks any creativity without a decent half beside him.
Remember the days when we had Hoffman at 5/8 and complained we were playing with one half ?
Exact same goes here. Keary wouldn't make QLD in a million years, let NSW have second best.

I don't understand what anybody sees in Keary. Let NSW pick him, he's a speed bump that lacks any creativity without a decent half beside him.
Remember the days when we had Hoffman at 5/8 and complained we were playing with one half ?
Exact same goes here. Keary wouldn't make QLD in a million years, let NSW have second best.
I was not talking about ability just eligibility

I was not talking about ability just eligibility

Yeah I know mate, I was talking in general. Down here in NSW the papers talk about him like he's a future immortal and I'm just sitting back like WTF!

Because Reynolds burst on to the scene as an annoying little pest, but because he was behind a monster pack and had a mountain of time, he looked like the halfback that Souffs fans had called out for for 50-odd years. Then Keary bursts on to the scene as an annoying little pest.... etc etc.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • bert_lifts
  • davidp
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mieko
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • BroncoFan94
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.