Emirates All Star 20Twenty *tv talk spoilers*

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
OK this should be fun.

I love 20/20, Coxy Jebba eat me... it rocks.

And if you have ch 9 in HD I recommend it, looks awesome.

Anyway hits away....love how they can talk to them hahaha

And yes its not live.... but meh, nither was most of the WC footy.

Re: Emirates All Star 20Twenty *live spoilers*

BOOM first 6 of the night, huge top edge.. followed by a 4.... and both hit by the guys whos not Gilly :)

briareos said:
Michael Dighton I think.

Yeah thats him, and hes just smacked 2 more in a row I think. HUGE....

Very typical Queensland Cricket lack of advertising (newspaper or otherwise) in the weeks before the "match". Hence the reasonably poor crowd in my opinion. It was expected though, they do it with the Bulls too for their Pura Cup/Ford Ranger Cup fixtures at The 'Gabba. Their own fault.

Whats with the some of........ BOWLED HIM GONEEEEEE.

Bye bye Gilly

Anyway whats with some of the players wearing Zinc cream. Are the lights seriously that powerful ...hmmm

Dighton run out, its his own fault, he didn't strech out and direct hit = GOOORRNNEEEEE.

Kingdom For A Heart said:
Very typical Queensland Cricket lack of advertising (newspaper or otherwise) in the weeks before the "match". Hence the reasonably poor crowd in my opinion. It was expected though, they do it with the Bulls too for their Pura Cup/Ford Ranger Cup fixtures at The 'Gabba. Their own fault.

Yeah, if it wasn't for the TV ads that started earlier this week I wouldn't have known about this at all. If you're a casual fan (like most 20/20 attendees) you wouldn't have had a clue.

That may have been the first six Langer has ever hit

You take that back!

Justin Langer has been the man for many a year. Bow down to him!

hahaha how good is this, Simmo has found 2 kids in crowd and brought them on to the field with him and has them fielding out on the boundry with him hahahaha

What a buzz for them :)

Symmo is definately trying to get "back in the good books" with the public, Cricket Australia and the people in attendance tonight. Good try, but was as convincing as Coxy as a regular registered user.

Kingdom For A Heart said:
You take that back!

Justin Langer has been the man for many a year. Bow down to him!

I can't bow to a garden gnome.

I switched to Taggart and just came back. Forgot the game wasn't live so I went to check the scorecard on cricinfo.

[eusa_doh

Rrrgh..NINE!!

Dumb decision from Watson. All brawn, no brain.

That girl in the background of that crowd catch looked familiar. Can't place her though.

Oh well.

Aeetee said:
OK this should be fun.

I love 20/20, Coxy Jebba eat me... it rocks.

Hey??? You don't know me at all Tee!! I love 20/20 as much as yourself!!!

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.