FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Looks like the Saudi's are finally taking over Newcastle. League about to get a lot more interesting. How long do you it'll take them to establish themselves as a top 6 constant? 3 seasons?

Looks like the Saudi's are finally taking over Newcastle. League about to get a lot more interesting. How long do you it'll take them to establish themselves as a top 6 constant? 3 seasons?
Honestly can't see it happening. They will find it extremely hard to attract top talent. Regardless of how much money they pump in, I just think they'll end up as a home for fading stars looking for one last big pay day. And any young talent that goes there and becomes a superstar, it'll be next stop Madrid, Barcelona or Paris.
And the money itself guarantees nothing. Lots of clubs have wealthier owners than the big 6, but they don't keep pouring it into the club.

How that goal is allowed is beyond me. Salah miles offside.

Wonderful finish by Salah. Best player in the world so far this season.

Salah is approaching Henry levels of brilliance.

And bobby with the hatty to cap it off.

Next up Leicester and united.

A255E65F E7C3 4C79 BD88 002A8DBB911E

Great goals so far Greenwood and tielemans

Brilliant comeback from my boys. Not sure we deserved it, but i cant fault the effort.

Meanwhile United was absolutely diabolical.

Not sure Ole can survive that performance. How long can he survive with nearly every member of his roster underperforming in relation to their skill level. The only person who's actually playing well every week at the moment is Greenwood.

Not sure Ole can survive that performance. How long can he survive with nearly every member of his roster underperforming in relation to their skill level. The only person who's actually playing well every week at the moment is Greenwood.
I reckon they've downed tools. The players want him out as soon as possible so they actually have a chance at winning something this year. Could be worth a sneaky fiver for next manager sacked!!

OGS is out if his depth. I also think you've completely thrown the balance out accommodating ronaldo. Yeah he does score goals but watching you guys last night, its always wheres Ronaldo, can we cross it to Ronaldo etc etc.

Sancho has done **** all since he arrived. Why isnt cavani getting a run? He always seems to make something happen when hes on.

Untied are gash. I keep saying it about them, but they just try to collect good players instead of building a cohesive team. Look at the money they spent on Pogba, Fernandes and Van De Beek. All attacking midfielders for big money. They do this thing all over their squad.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.