English Premier League 21/22 Discussion

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
I'd much rather a comfortable 2-0 or 3-0 win, but nothing beats the feeling of a last minute winner. Pure emotion.

Can see why Wolves are doing well this year, just need to find some goals. They barely gave Salah a sniff for the first 70 or so, but then he started finding some space. That touch that led to the assist for big Divock was pure gravy.
Ait Nouri pretty much had Salah in his pocket most of the game, which is pretty rare somebody can do that to Mo. Then he went down with that injury at around the 70'th minute and thats when he started getting some joy. Probably should have taken Ait Nouri off earlier really.

Still not happy with Lage as a coach tbh. Dont think he has been well backed, but he just doesnt seem to be getting enough out of our players. HE was bought in to be a complete change to Nuno, but i'm not seeing much difference tbh.

Galah

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2019
Threads
I'd much rather a comfortable 2-0 or 3-0 win, but nothing beats the feeling of a last minute winner. Pure emotion.

Can see why Wolves are doing well this year, just need to find some goals. They barely gave Salah a sniff for the first 70 or so, but then he started finding some space. That touch that led to the assist for big Divock was pure gravy.
That touch was ridiculous, it’s funny I never watched any other football outside of the epl and the level at which every player is at in that comp hadn’t dawned on me untill I watched the Australian comp (lol). It’s like how they say we should put an average athlete in each Olympic event just to put the shit into perspective.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
That touch was ridiculous, it’s funny I never watched any other football outside of the epl and the level at which every player is at in that comp hadn’t dawned on me untill I watched the Australian comp (lol). It’s like how they say we should put an average athlete in each Olympic event just to put the shit into perspective.

I cant watch the A-League. The quality is terrible tbh. And i've watched regular football in the old English 4 division ( league 2 in the modern game ) and its worse than that.

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Threads
What’s the bet Man United will get Inter in the Round of 16 of the Champions League? There seems to be talk that’s who they will face.

That would be a very tough opponent for them. Currently coming 2nd in Serie A and have been in great form.

Man United have looked like they have turned a corner, there seems to be a change in attitude but I think Inter will be too much for them.

Some of their other possible opponents include PSG and Atletico.

I would love to see them take on PSG just to see another Ronaldo vs Messi battle.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
I'm so mad at Raul right now. Thats put so much pressure on us.

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Threads
Manchester United will play PSG in the Round of 16 of the Champions League.

Another Ronaldo vs Messi battle coming up.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Mar 5, 2008
Threads
Manchester United will play PSG in the Round of 16 of the Champions League.

Another Ronaldo vs Messi battle coming up.

I think you mean Atletico Madrid, mate.

They got PSG in the initial draw, but UEFA fucked it up and did a re-draw.

BroncosFever

NRL Player
Jun 6, 2014
Threads
My team (Napoli) will take on Barcelona in the Europa League and I reckon if we get a few of our key players back, we're every chance of beating them too

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Just watching the united game. Ronaldo has been a dog of a signing for them. He should have been red carded for that tackle early in the second half. As good as he is, he's been a massive disruption and hindrance for them as a football team.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Just seen that apparently the United players are turning on Rangnick already because he is pushing them too hard and asks too much of them. That squad needs blowing up, starting with those two cockwomble Portuguese " Stars ". Its incredible that such a huge club is in such a mess.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Rewatching the Wolves game the difference between the 2 sides is stark. One is a side who play with unity and as a team, and the other has no togetherness and is full of egos.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Apr 4, 2014
Threads
Just seen that apparently the United players are turning on Rangnick already because he is pushing them too hard and asks too much of them. That squad needs blowing up, starting with those two cockwomble Portuguese " Stars ". Its incredible that such a huge club is in such a mess.
The problem was there well before Ronaldo made an appearance at the club. If anything, he has saved them from further embarrassment. If I'm in charge of the clean out, Pogba, De Gea, Fernandes, Martial, Lingard, Bailey, Mata and Fred would be shipped out immediately. Break the whole squad apart and start again and recruit quality people instead of quality players first up. Team first mentality would go along way to fixing their problems. Not just chasing talent and hoping they fit in

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Ronaldo is no leader and thats what they are lacking. I agree about the other players, but they dont need key players who are going to constantly going to throw their hands in the air and berate other players and they have way too many of that sort, and Ronaldo is one of them. Night and day between them and the likes of Coady and Moutinho who we have at Wolves who set standards, encourage and are real leaders.

You are right as well about they need to build a team not just sign good players. I get the feeling Ragnick actually has no real authority there and is a bit of a puppet. They need a restructure off the field as much as on it. as well.

I wouldnt swap a single player at United for Neves either. He's such a talent but i think its the last season we are going to see him at Wolves.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.