English Premier League 21/22 Discussion

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Threads
The problem was there well before Ronaldo made an appearance at the club. If anything, he has saved them from further embarrassment. If I'm in charge of the clean out, Pogba, De Gea, Fernandes, Martial, Lingard, Bailey, Mata and Fred would be shipped out immediately. Break the whole squad apart and start again and recruit quality people instead of quality players first up. Team first mentality would go along way to fixing their problems. Not just chasing talent and hoping they fit in
Would pay alot of money to know what Ole's plan was going into the season before Ronaldo was signed. It was a knee jerk decision that ultimately didn't consider the clubs long term strategy and forced the manager to accomodate a player that was never going to fit the system.

He's definitely de-railed their season and although he's done quite well individually, he's a massive part of the problem because he's undroppable. Unfortunately for United, he is also not the player he was or anywhere near it.

Side note but there is no way they should be getting rid of De Gea, he's been outstanding this season. I'd be almost tempted to throw him the captain armband. Rest of the blokes you have named can definitely go.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
If Citeh win this its going to be very, very difficult for them to get ovehauled. I remember somebody on here saying Chelsea had the title in the bag a few months ago when Citeh were 9 points behind. Now they are 10 points behind Man City.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Looking at that break away from Chelsea, Lukaku looks a bit on the heavy side. Didnt seem to have any acceleration.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.