FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

United looked a better side without Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba.

AWB has been so so poor today.

This has to be the end of the McFred midfield pairing...

Sancho has looked the best of the bunch off the bench

Fully deserved point from Everton. United just miles off the top sides.

Can't keep dropping points while playing like shit if you really wanna challenge.

Playing like shit is one thing but the best teams and United under SAF made a habit of winning while having bad games.

Balance of the team just seems off yet again.

Shocking call not to send off Milner. How did he not see that.

Can’t complain with a draw but that open net for Fabinho could haunt us.
Great block but still…

Citeh not happy that one of the dirty scouser supporters spat at one of their staff. Disgusting

Great game though. I think Citeh did enough to edge the game personally, they were pretty dominant in the first half but Liverpool were much better in the second.

Citeh not happy that one of the dirty scouser supporters spat at one of their staff. Disgusting

Great game though. I think Citeh did enough to edge the game personally, they were pretty dominant in the first half but Liverpool were much better in the second.
Liverpool still missing that controlling mid as our last discussion. It was very evident in this game, city owned the middle, not surprising with that middle though.

liverpool keeper had the second goal covered but matip deflected it unfortunately.

Also is MO getting even better?

He has started the season on fire. He cant do anything wrong at the moment.

In regards to man city, i think if they get in a quality striker i think they might as well just hand them the title right now. Its probably the one area since Aguero started to decline a bit they have lacked. Rumours strong they are looking at Raul Jimenez as a short term option, then a bid for Haaland for next season.

He has started the season on fire. He cant do anything wrong at the moment.

In regards to man city, i think if they get in a quality striker i think they might as well just hand them the title right now. Its probably the one area since Aguero started to decline a bit they have lacked. Rumours strong they are looking at Raul Jimenez as a short term option, then a bid for Haaland for next season.
Surely fifa step in and say bullshit if they go after haaland bloody hell

Surely fifa step in and say bullshit if they go after haaland bloody hell
He has a 65 million release clause that becomes active in 2022. They should easily be able to afford that and still have room under FFP. They must have room to move as it is because they were going to pay well over 100 million for Kane. I dont think they will go after Kane now either tbh. His attitude and sulking about not getting his move has shown what a grub he is.

He has a 65 million release clause that becomes active in 2022. They should easily be able to afford that and still have room under FFP. They must have room to move as it is because they were going to pay well over 100 million for Kane. I dont think they will go after Kane now either tbh. His attitude and sulking about not getting his move has shown what a grub he is.
Just had a read it’s gone up to 90m euro.

Kane is such a sook

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • RolledOates
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.