FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

If thats a penalty, thats as dumb by Kilman.

Very lucky that he kept his arm tucked, any sort of extension away from the body at all and he was in trouble.

Very lucky that he kept his arm tucked, any sort of extension away from the body at all and he was in trouble.

Looking at the replay it was nowhere near a penalty. Clearly hit his shoulder.

No way is that a penalty. Hits him in the ribs.

Thats a joke decision. Big club bias strikes again.

Manchester United will play PSG in the Round of 16 of the Champions League.

Another Ronaldo vs Messi battle coming up.

Manchester United will play PSG in the Round of 16 of the Champions League.

Another Ronaldo vs Messi battle coming up.

I think you mean Atletico Madrid, mate.

They got PSG in the initial draw, but UEFA fucked it up and did a re-draw.

My team (Napoli) will take on Barcelona in the Europa League and I reckon if we get a few of our key players back, we're every chance of beating them too

Just watching the united game. Ronaldo has been a dog of a signing for them. He should have been red carded for that tackle early in the second half. As good as he is, he's been a massive disruption and hindrance for them as a football team.

Just seen that apparently the United players are turning on Rangnick already because he is pushing them too hard and asks too much of them. That squad needs blowing up, starting with those two cockwomble Portuguese " Stars ". Its incredible that such a huge club is in such a mess.

Rewatching the Wolves game the difference between the 2 sides is stark. One is a side who play with unity and as a team, and the other has no togetherness and is full of egos.

Just seen that apparently the United players are turning on Rangnick already because he is pushing them too hard and asks too much of them. That squad needs blowing up, starting with those two cockwomble Portuguese " Stars ". Its incredible that such a huge club is in such a mess.
The problem was there well before Ronaldo made an appearance at the club. If anything, he has saved them from further embarrassment. If I'm in charge of the clean out, Pogba, De Gea, Fernandes, Martial, Lingard, Bailey, Mata and Fred would be shipped out immediately. Break the whole squad apart and start again and recruit quality people instead of quality players first up. Team first mentality would go along way to fixing their problems. Not just chasing talent and hoping they fit in

Ronaldo is no leader and thats what they are lacking. I agree about the other players, but they dont need key players who are going to constantly going to throw their hands in the air and berate other players and they have way too many of that sort, and Ronaldo is one of them. Night and day between them and the likes of Coady and Moutinho who we have at Wolves who set standards, encourage and are real leaders.

You are right as well about they need to build a team not just sign good players. I get the feeling Ragnick actually has no real authority there and is a bit of a puppet. They need a restructure off the field as much as on it. as well.

I wouldnt swap a single player at United for Neves either. He's such a talent but i think its the last season we are going to see him at Wolves.

The problem was there well before Ronaldo made an appearance at the club. If anything, he has saved them from further embarrassment. If I'm in charge of the clean out, Pogba, De Gea, Fernandes, Martial, Lingard, Bailey, Mata and Fred would be shipped out immediately. Break the whole squad apart and start again and recruit quality people instead of quality players first up. Team first mentality would go along way to fixing their problems. Not just chasing talent and hoping they fit in
Would pay alot of money to know what Ole's plan was going into the season before Ronaldo was signed. It was a knee jerk decision that ultimately didn't consider the clubs long term strategy and forced the manager to accomodate a player that was never going to fit the system.

He's definitely de-railed their season and although he's done quite well individually, he's a massive part of the problem because he's undroppable. Unfortunately for United, he is also not the player he was or anywhere near it.

Side note but there is no way they should be getting rid of De Gea, he's been outstanding this season. I'd be almost tempted to throw him the captain armband. Rest of the blokes you have named can definitely go.

If Citeh win this its going to be very, very difficult for them to get ovehauled. I remember somebody on here saying Chelsea had the title in the bag a few months ago when Citeh were 9 points behind. Now they are 10 points behind Man City.

Looking at that break away from Chelsea, Lukaku looks a bit on the heavy side. Didnt seem to have any acceleration.

Better hope rashford gets his form back asap seeing as mason will be unemployed shortly.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.