FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

They got away with it with no consequences really which was disgraceful. And dont get me started on how they ALWAYS get decisions go their way. Wolves should have had a penalty for example against the scousers yesterday, and didnt even get a VAR check. The other way around, and its a stonewall penalty.
Don't disagree there is top 6 bias but which incident are you referring to? I was watching two games at once but I don't recall a stonewall not being given.

Don't disagree there is top 6 bias but which incident are you referring to? I was watching two games at once but I don't recall a stonewall not being given.

Toti Gomes pushed in the back by Konate with the goal at his mercy. Probably would have been close to a red card tbh if they gave it as he denied him a clear goalscoring opportunity.

I'm not sure it's a stonewall, but yeah I concede that's probably given to Pool or City. Konate was a bit shaky last night, at fault for the first goal and didn't look his normal self.

I'm not sure it's a stonewall, but yeah I concede that's probably given to Pool or City. Konate was a bit shaky last night, at fault for the first goal and didn't look his normal self.
I think the loss of Neto was a big one for Wolves as he was running liverpool ragged.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, i thought i'd watch a stunner from Neves 😄 Going to be heartbreaking when he leaves

I think the lose of Neto was a big one for Wolves as he was running liverpool ragged.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, i thought i'd watch a stunner from Neves 😄 Going to be heartbreaking when he leaves

I would 100% sign Neto and would have before his ACL. Dude is a gun. I actually suggested on the pool forum we sign him before we even considered Jota!

I would 100% sign Neto and would have before his ACL. Dude is a gun. I actually suggested on the pool forum we sign him before we even considered Jota!

It wasnt his ACL he did, he actually broke his kneecap. He looked the best he had been since his comeback. Loved Jota as well, but for us he did tend to blow very hot and cold. I think if Neto gets back to what he was he should be a better player than Diogo.

bit of club bias here but I don't understand how KDB gets POTS when Salah is joint golden boot and leader of the assists? I know he's won it before but what the **** more can he do? KDB didn't even reach double figures for assists.

I love KDB as a player and would kill for him at Pool. I just don't see how you can give it to anyone but Salah.

bit of club bias here but I don't understand how KDB gets POTS when Salah is joint golden boot and leader of the assists? I know he's won it before but what the **** more can he do? KDB didn't even reach double figures for assists.

I love KDB as a player and would kill for him at Pool. I just don't see how you can give it to anyone but Salah.

Imo, Salah was the best player on the planet for the first half of the season but i can see why he hasnt won it. I think iirc what i read, he has only scored 5 goals from open play in his last 20 premier league games. I dont think he is playing badly, but i dont think he is playing as well as he was.

The person i think always gets overlooked is Son Heung-Min. In a much worse team he has scored the same amount of goals as Salah. I personally think he is as good as any attacking player in Europe.

Yeah Son is quality. Carried that team when Kane couldn't be arsed. I'd take him at Pool as well, he'd fit like a glove in Klopp's system.

I often wanna come in here and talk football but the thread seems to just be about EPL. Any chance we can change it? Or do we just have to talk about EPL only?

Anyways, just wanted to say I'm very much looking forward to travelling to Sydney on Wednesday to see my boys Barca play. Long time BHQers will know how much I love Barca, having never seen them before, I don't care they their opposition is A-League all stars. Just keen to do all the chants and shit and see my boys haha.

I often wanna come in here and talk football but the thread seems to just be about EPL. Any chance we can change it? Or do we just have to talk about EPL only?

Anyways, just wanted to say I'm very much looking forward to travelling to Sydney on Wednesday to see my boys Barca play. Long time BHQers will know how much I love Barca, having never seen them before, I don't care they their opposition is A-League all stars. Just keen to do all the chants and shit and see my boys haha.
Feel free to contribute.

I think just a thread for football in general would be fine.

Are they bringing a full strength team? They havent had the best of years and have had the misfortune of having Adama playing for them 😄

Is De Jong going to Utd @pennywisealfie ? Are Gavi/Pedri/Puig enough cover?

There are actually some strong rumours from Wolves Neves is off to Barca and we are getting Nico Gonzalez and Puig plus cash for him.

I think just a thread for football in general would be fine.

Are they bringing a full strength team? They havent had the best of years and have had the misfortune of having Adama playing for them 😄

Haha I'll tell Adama you say hi.

I've been worried about the full strength team issue. They played last night. How are they gonna get these guys to come to Australia and play 70 something hours later in their off-season? Whatever, I might never get to see them otherwise.

Yeah Son is quality. Carried that team when Kane couldn't be arsed. I'd take him at Pool as well, he'd fit like a glove in Klopp's system.

I think he's brilliant and incredibly underrated. Never seems to get the plaudits others do.

I would not be surprised at all if Ten Hag wasn't at least looking to get some of the band back together from that Ajax squad a few years back such as De Jong and De Ligt at least.

Just on that, I'm really interested to see how Ten Hag goes at Man U. He's the first manager they've brought in since Alex that is world class IMO. (Mourinho too I suppose, but it wasn't the right mix). He needs to have someone do a Donaghy/Ikin and clean out the egos so Ten Hag can have players that buy into his coaching. If that happens, I really believe Man U can go back to what they were.

Pedri is the future. No doubts about him. Gavi looks very decent too. Not sure on Puig.

Bitterly Disappointed in Arsenals finish to the season, think they are just missing a few pieces to the puzzle. I believe the Young players just got burnt out toward the end and started the downfall of bad games. If they can bring in a quality Fullback, Striker and possibly a class midfielder to go along with Partey they can be anything. I think they have to use Smith Rowe more, a real talent.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • Rah88
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.