FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

The Glazers are typical American parasite investors, from a financial standpoint selling the team is a bad idea for them because the value will only grow long term like it has from day 1 and they haven't even put a cent into the club to begin with, short term might say otherwise with the stock market, the issue for them would be is it worth the public pushback owning it.

They don't even live in the country it operates and never really go there either.
The issue for them at the moment is that it's at peak worth.

The club is still loaded with debt, but Old Trafford is falling apart and needs about $2b invested in it for refurb or rebuild.... also if they are unable to compete roster wise they'll start falling out of contention for the big paying Champions League qualification which then impacts on sponsorships and value of the club.

If they dont support Ten Hag he'll also up and leave for someone that will give him the money he needs to compete... hes not one to sit on his hands and stagnate.

Glazers are supposedly getting interest for minor investments to fund Old Trafford refurb, but that just means there's another leach that they have to start paying.

Only two of the siblings want anything to do with the club anymore... and it sounds like they dont have enough to buy out the others.

It's a double edge from that sense, because they value the club at $5b and Qatar have put an offord forward for about that... which means the siblings would expect that as the valuation for their respective ownership.... there's no way the two on their own can afford that.

I also cant see any minor investors giving them extra money on top to payout the siblings that much, whilst also putting forward money for OT refurb... and if they did they would expect a return on the investment... again eating into their precious dividends.

I also cant see the siblings turning down a $5b payday to let two of them play around with it and have other parties also wanting to eat into the profits.

The issue for them at the moment is that it's at peak worth.

The club is still loaded with debt, but Old Trafford is falling apart and needs about $2b invested in it for refurb or rebuild.... also if they are unable to compete roster wise they'll start falling out of contention for the big paying Champions League qualification which then impacts on sponsorships.

Glazers are supposedly getting interest for minor investments to fund Old Trafford refurb, but that just means there's another leach that they have to start paying.

Only two of the siblings want anything to do with the club anymore... and it sounds like they dont have enough to buy out the others.

It's a double edge from that sense, because they value the club at $5b and Qatar have put an offord forward for about that... which means the siblings would expect that as the valuation for their respective ownership.... there's no way the two on their own can afford that.

I also cant see any minor investors giving them extra money on top to payout the siblings that much, whilst also putting forward money for OT refurb... and if they did they would expect a return on the investment... again eating into their precious dividends.

I also cant see the siblings turning down a $5b payday to let two of them play around with it and have other parties also wanting to eat into the profits.
It's at Peak worth now since they owned it which means that isn't peak worth unless there is genuine signs it will get worse which there isn't, UCL doesn't matter as much for teams this large and it's not like they have been in a position where they can't even hope to get it(they still do on occasion and this year they look to be surely getting it for next season).

Sponsorships are not declining, premier league money is only increasing because more people around the world are watching which means sponsorships are worth more.

The biggest negative I can see outside the pushback of their ownership is the fact the stadium needs work, and that is not going to be cheap at all, the roof already leaks and with such huge attendences coming in and out every week it puts a lot of strain on it, wouldn't surprise me if it gets to the point of being closed off for safety.

The Glazers don't have the money or interest to put money into that so it's a good reason to sell, the debt is only 500 million pounds from what I am aware of, all created from the Glazers with their original buyout, so unless they do a Tottenham or Arsenal and Cuck themselves for a stadium spend(keep in mind they are probably going to need a 90k seater at this point which would be Billions) which would put the debt beyond the share price.

It's at Peak worth now since they owned it which means that isn't peak worth unless there is genuine signs it will get worse which there isn't, UCL doesn't matter as much for teams this large and it's not like they have been in a position where they can't even hope to get it(they still do on occasion and this year they look to be surely getting it for next season).

Sponsorships are not declining, premier league money is only increasing because more people around the world are watching which means sponsorships are worth more.

The biggest negative I can see outside the pushback of their ownership is the fact the stadium needs work, and that is not going to be cheap at all, the roof already leaks and with such huge attendences coming in and out every week it puts a lot of strain on it, wouldn't surprise me if it gets to the point of being closed off for safety.

The Glazers don't have the money or interest to put money into that so it's a good reason to sell, the debt is only 500 million pounds from what I am aware of, all created from the Glazers with their original buyout, so unless they do a Tottenham or Arsenal and Cuck themselves for a stadium spend(keep in mind they are probably going to need a 90k seater at this point which would be Billions) which would put the debt beyond the share price.
The other component is the rest of the siblings though.

They've got a $5b carrot dangling in front of them... going to take a lot for them to forgo that so 2 of them can play around with a 'bank account'.

In regards to sponsorship Teamviewer wants out because of fan backlash and it being a poor investment.

Also apparently their Adidas sponsorship has a clause if they miss champions league two years in a row... so qualification becomes important.

Man City are a permanent fixture in the top 4 and Newcastle are a sleeping giant with the Saudi ownership so that could end up being another top 4 spot under permanent lock down.

Without proper investment in the squad that could see Man U in a yearly dogfight with Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal for two remaining spots.

Did anyone see Maguire walk straight past the Glazers when collecting the trophy?

He was shaking hands and hugging everyone else until he reached them then just walked straight past them.

Did anyone see Maguire walk straight past the Glazers when collecting the trophy?

He was shaking hands and hugging everyone else until he reached them then just walked straight past them.
there was a clip of De Gea shaking hands with everyone in the back and he purposely avoided Avram, it looked soo awkward for him it was funny asf.

Nabil Fekir has suffered an ACL injury and won't be playing for Real Betis.

Bit of a boost for Man United.

Not exactly a game worth watching at the moment. Let's see what they've got in the second half.

Man United need to bring on Cas and Rashford.

McTominay off, Casemiro on.

That should help us in the midfield.

Neither team really getting many chances in the final third.

Not sure what the defence were doing just standing there.

Maguire mate, make a tackle.

So now they bring on Rashford when they're 1-0 down.

So you pass that time and **** it up.

For ***** sake Malacia.

Just give it to fucking Rashford.

Man United are getting knocked out of the FA Cup here.

I don't see them getting an equalizer.

If Bruno's was a penalty against Barca, then that has to be a penalty.

Fucking take Malacia off.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Midean
  • davidp
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • MrRobot
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.