FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Osimhen now looking like Newcastle is going to be a strong chance of being his next club. Ange going to talk with Spurs. He should steer well clear of them Vile club with deluded supporters.
Newcastle is a weird one for both parties. Isak will be the next superstar striker if he stays on the pitch and I don't really see either him or Osimhen playing on the wing. They have Wilson for back up and some very good wingers I can't see this being a 2 up front scenario so it is a strange link. I also don't think he would leave Napoli for Newcastle given how much he is loved there and they too are playing CL football next year. Obviously you don't get the same wages in Napoli as you would the prem.

Don't want Ange to go to Spurs, I think he is a terrific manager but that is a club with very little success with some very good players and managers over the years. I don't think the players, fans or club will support him enough to get going. A lot of disrespect on his name and what he brings is a great insight into different markets of players specifically asia and building a great culture. Don't think there will be enough buy in off his reputation up in those parts to excel at either of those things.

It wouldn't surprise me if Osimhen goes elsewhere.

It seems Man United have their sights set on Kane. They're also targeting a couple of young strikers in Muani and Hojlund.

At this point, I don't really care who we sign. I just want a 20+ goal striker so we don't have to rely on Rashford so much.

We would have won more games this season if we had a proper good striker up front.

Nerves hitting hard for FA Cup final after the comedown from Broncos win.

Really hope we don't start Bruno wide right.

We mustn't concede an early goal.

Looks like the starting midfield is going to be Cas and Eriksen.

For mine, I would have started Fred. One thing he's been doing a good job at this season is winning the ball and he did a good job of that against Man City last time around. I would have started him over Eriksen who is too passive for my liking. I think Eriksen could be better suited for us coming off the bench.

For mine, I would have started Fred. One thing he's been doing a good job at this season is winning the ball and he did a good job of that against Man City last time around. I would have started him over Eriksen who is too passive for my liking. I think Eriksen could be better suited for us coming off the bench.

Scratch that.

Team list is in and Fred is starting. Looks like Bruno pushed out to the wing.

I can understand Bruno to the wing. With Antony out, if we start Garnacho we won't really have anyone to come on to provide that spark up front.

Last time we played Man City, we won because Fred was man marking De Bruyne all over the field

Bruno from the right and Casa/Fred cdm.

It's probably our best midfield option, and I understand needing Garnacho off the bench to have some impact available.

But I really dislike Bruno from the right...

Bruno from the right and Casa/Fred cdm.

It's probably our best midfield option, and I understand needing Garnacho off the bench to have some impact available.

But I really dislike Bruno from the right...
Can only think that it's so Sancho can be brought on from the bench as well, rather than relying on him to play 90mins.

Can only think that it's so Sancho can be brought on from the bench as well, rather than relying on him to play 90mins.
Sancho is starting from the left.

Garnacho will inevitably come on for either Sancho or Eriksen I'd think. It's pretty much the only good attacking sub we have.

Sancho is starting from the left.

Garnacho will inevitably come on for either Sancho or Eriksen I'd think. It's pretty much the only good attacking sub we have.
Haven't seen the team lists... assumed Rashford would be starting from the left

Garnacho being our only attacking sub is why I thought Sancho might be dropped back to the bench... so we have someone to bring on.

Sancho is also not great at tracking back on defence, and we could be doing that a lot... Anthony will be missed for that alone.

Haven't seen the team lists... assumed Rashford would be starting from the left

Garnacho being our only attacking sub is why I thought Sancho might be dropped back to the bench... so we have someone to bring on.

Sancho is also not great at tracking back on defence, and we could be doing that a lot... Anthony will be missed for that alone.
Yeah with Martial and Antony injuries, it's Rashford through the middle where we are pretty much just hoping he gets onto the end of something.

He is far better from the left but we just don't have the options.

I'd honestly almost prefer playing Dalot off the right and Bruno at 10 rather than Bruno right but I understand not wanting to change so drastically for a final.

Our bench is just criminally weak.

Yeah with Martial and Antony injuries, it's Rashford through the middle where we are pretty much just hoping he gets onto the end of something.

He is far better from the left but we just don't have the options.

I'd honestly almost prefer playing Dalot off the right and Bruno at 10 rather than Bruno right but I understand not wanting to change so drastically for a final.

Our bench is just criminally weak.
**** ... of course Martial would be injured... literally just needed him for one more game in the season, but nope.. injured.

Just have no depth across the squad ... hope Ten Hag can pull something out to stop the treble

If Citeh turn up, its a foregone conclusion anyway. The only thing that puts me off wanting United to win is that cheating rat faced Fernandes.

If Citeh turn up, its a foregone conclusion anyway. The only thing that puts me off wanting United to win is that cheating rat faced Fernandes.
United is my second team and even I hate Fernandes.

Crazy atmosphere! I’m feeling a United boil over.
sweating key and peele GIF

Active Now

• theshed
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BRC088
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • Thelmus
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Organix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.