FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

When we do go on the counter, I want us to try and target Dias and get Rashford making forward runs.

He's quicker than Dias.

Not bad Sancho.

Just couldn't get a clean shot.

2 disgraceful goals to concede.

Garnacho a really bright spark.

Not much else to say about that really.

At least one of those goals don't happen if Martinez wasn't injured.

I guess if there's one small positive to take from the game, we stayed in it right down to the final whistle. We didn't let City break down our defence and put us to the sword.

Antony was a loss. Him being out forced us to use Bruno on the wing.

The Glazers need to stop **** assing around with the sale of the club and get this shit sorted so we can get more funds for transfers.

We desperately need a striker and another midfielder.

At least one of those goals don't happen if Martinez wasn't injured.

I guess if there's one small positive to take from the game, we stayed in it right down to the final whistle. We didn't let City break down our defence and put us to the sword.

Antony was a loss. Him being out forced us to use Bruno on the wing.

The Glazers need to stop **** assing around with the sale of the club and get this shit sorted so we can get more funds for transfers.

We desperately need a striker and another midfielder.

I doubt the Quatari's will buy them now, which only leaves that deal with Ratcliffe who doesnt even have the funds to buy the club outright. At least 2 of the Glazers wont be going anywhere.

2 disgraceful goals to concede.

Garnacho a really bright spark.

Not much else to say about that really.

If United actually tried to take the game to Citeh before the 80'th minute it could have been more interesting. Think Citeh didnt really get out of first gear.

If United actually tried to take the game to Citeh before the 80'th minute it could have been more interesting. Think Citeh didnt really get out of first gear.
Didn't have the players to take it to them because if they did it would have got ugly. Midfield was always going to get overrun and our attack is toothless.

The gap between the 2 teams is nuts because you are correct, City didnt even play that well, understandly with an eye likely on Inter.

Big fan of Inter for the next week I am.

Didn't have the players to take it to them because if they did it would have got ugly. Midfield was always going to get overrun and our attack is toothless.

The gap between the 2 teams is nuts because you are correct, City didnt even play that well, understandly with an eye likely on Inter.

Big fan of Inter for the next week I am.

Its quite ridiculous really when you think about it that a team can spend over $2.5 billion on players in about a decade and end up saying they cant have a serious challenge to another side in a one off cup game, and be nowhere near challenging for a title.

Its quite ridiculous really when you think about it that a team can spend over $2.5 billion on players in about a decade and end up saying they cant have a serious challenge to another side in a one off cup game, and be nowhere near challenging for a title.
Spending money and spending money well are 2 very different things unfortunately.

Some of the signings have been utter stupidity, and even some of the ok/promising ones they've grossly overpaid.

Tbf though, there isn't a team in the world atm that can go toe to toe with City when they play in top gear.

A proper documentary is being made about Man United's treble season. Will be released in 2024. Looking forward to that.

They cover that season briefly in The United Way, but that was mainly focused on the rise of Man United.

Seems like big Ange is getting the Spurs job. Thoughts?

A proper documentary is being made about Man United's treble season. Will be released in 2024. Looking forward to that.

They cover that season briefly in The United Way, but that was mainly focused on the rise of Man United.

I remember that season really well. Still to this day the greatest ever performance i've seen from any footballer was Roy Keane in the semi final in Turin. Watched the game live, and he dominated a midfield containing Zidane, Deschamps and Davids pretty much single handed.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Organix
  • cento
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • PETERN
  • Battler
  • kman
  • kiwi2
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.