FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Gotta admit, this was pretty funny.

"Fucking useless pricks. What a waste of time. You just fucked it. You absolute dickheads".

It's being reported that Man United and Kim Min-jae have agreed to terms.

Now it looks like it's just a matter of activating the release clause which Man United are willing to do.

It's being reported that Man United and Kim Min-jae have agreed to terms.

Now it looks like it's just a matter of activating the release clause which Man United are willing to do.
Thats a good signing if he can translate his form to the Prem. Him, Martinez, Varane and likely Lindelof is a strong centre back contingent when you think about how shit it was before Martinez and now Min-Jae.

Costa

Dalot Kim Min-Jae Martinez Shaw

Casemiro

Fernandes Mount

Antony Hojlund Rashford

I reckon this is where the side is headed.

edit: I had the formations looking really sick when typing this up but it just didn't stay like that

Thats a good signing if he can translate his form to the Prem. Him, Martinez, Varane and likely Lindelof is a strong centre back contingent when you think about how shit it was before Martinez and now Min-Jae.

Costa

Dalot Kim Min-Jae Martinez Shaw

Casemiro

Fernandes Mount

Antony Hojlund Rashford

I reckon this is where the side is headed.

edit: I had the formations looking really sick when typing this up but it just didn't stay like that

I would say that's where we're headed, as well. It seems Man United are moving on from Kane and focusing on Hojlund and Muani. I can't see us getting Osimhen.

We're apparently in pole position to sign Rabiot as well. Also reports that Sancho will be going back to Dortmund and Man United are willing to take a loss to get some cash in for more signings.

I don't like Tottenham at all but I am a big believer in Ange, always have been. The way Ange has his teams play is the way football is meant to be played IMO. I will be cheering for Tottenham in the EPL.

As for Barca, I'm refreshing news sites constantly for any news of how talks went with Joan Laporta and Jorge Messi. Saudis are the favourites to land him, but it would be amazing if he came back, even if just for one year.

Man United looking to offload a bunch of players.

Maguire (THANK GOD), Martial, Fred, McTominay, Henderson, Telles, Bailly and Williams. Sancho looks like he's going to go back to Dortmund, they are willing to take a loss to free up some funds for transfers. van de Beek also looks to be leaving.

Martinez and Lindelof are being offered new contracts.

Man United looking to offload a bunch of players.

Maguire (THANK GOD), Martial, Fred, McTominay, Henderson, Telles, Bailly and Williams. Sancho looks like he's going to go back to Dortmund, they are willing to take a loss to free up some funds for transfers. van de Beek also looks to be leaving.

Martinez and Lindelof are being offered new contracts.
Think that’s so good for United. Wouldn’t have kept a single one of them.

Maguire to Spurs makes not much sense for how Ange would want to play.

Spurs under Conte sure, becuase it would be similar to the England setup where Harry is feasible.

I'm more surprised Poch isn't after him for Chelsea, or trying to leverage him into a deal for Mount.

Either way, would just be happy with him gone from us.

Maguire to Spurs makes not much sense for how Ange would want to play.

Spurs under Conte sure, becuase it would be similar to the England setup where Harry is feasible.

I'm more surprised Poch isn't after him for Chelsea, or trying to leverage him into a deal for Mount.

Either way, would just be happy with him gone from us.

Apparently Aston Villa are favourites to sign him.

Man United pre-season fixtures.

• July 12: Man Utd vs Leeds (Ullevaal Stadium, July 12: Man Utd vs Leeds (Oslo) – 4pm
  • July 19: Man Utd vs Lyon (Murrayfield, Edinburgh) – 2pm
  • July 22: Arsenal vs Man Utd (MetLife Stadium, New Jersey) – 10pm
  • July 26: Man Utd vs Wrexham (Snapdragon Stadium, San Diego) – 3.30am
  • July 27: Real Madrid vs Man Utd (NRG Stadium, Houston) – 3.30am
  • July 31: Man Utd vs Borussia Dortmund (Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas) – 2am
I believe the times are UK times.

So apparently Man United are on the verge of signing Axel Disasi.

I can't say I've seen much of him personally so not really sure if he's any good or not, but it will give us more depth at the back and give us more defensive options.

Qatari bidders have made one final bid of $6bn to the Glazers and given them an ultimatum.

Accept it by Friday or they're out.

Maguire isnt as bad as he is made out to be, but he had that bad spell at United and got scapegoated, lost his confidence and hasnt recovered. His time's clearly up at united.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.