FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

United are in serious trouble and it's only round 2. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see them bottom half come end of season.

If they can't get up for next week, sell them all before the window closes.

United are in serious trouble and it's only round 2. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see them bottom half come end of season.

If they can't get up for next week, sell them all before the window closes.

Their issue really starts at the very top with the ownership. They could get prime Sir Alex Ferguson back there and he wouldnt stand a chance because of how they are run these days.

If any of that starting 11 start vs Liverpool I'll be pissed. Messages need to be sent that it wasn't good enough.

Don't even care that the depth isn't there. Send the message.

If the season ticket reds stick to their word (finally), there will be a half empty stadium for the game anyways.

United need to hit rock bottom and get relegated before I see them getting any better.

I think it's the only thing that's going to get through to the people running the club.

Wolves look like they are signing Matheus Nunes. What a signing that will be. Despite our slow start we are building a pretty good side. Just hope those shitty red mancs keep their hands off Neves. He would be mad to join that awful club anyway right now

Another draw. Already 4 points behind City. Not a good start. Nunez what an idiot.

Looks like its happening, Romano doesnt get things wrong. This is an incredible signing for us. Neves, Nunes and Moutinho is a top quality midfield trio.

Pretty sure Manchester United turned down Nunes.

We're seriously lacking strike power.

Pretty sure Manchester United turned down Nunes.

We're seriously lacking strike power.

He probably didn't want to join a club going nowhere. United have been too wrapped up in chasing De Jong as their midfield signing to have been looking at the likes of Nunes. He's only as far as I can see been linked with Citeh, Liverpool and West Ham.

United are now panic linking themselves to unattainable targets so they can say "we tried".

Why on earth would the likes of Casemiro and Felix join United atm, even for the stupid wages.

Rabiot saw them coming a mile away and tried to fleece them for all they were worth and now that deals even gone.

United are now panic linking themselves to unattainable targets so they can say "we tried".

Why on earth would the likes of Casemiro and Felix join United atm, even for the stupid wages.

Rabiot saw them coming a mile away and tried to fleece them for all they were worth and now that deals even gone.

It's great to see at least one of the scumbag 6 struggling after what they tried to do to the game with their elitism. Pity it's not more of them.

Signed, sealed and delivered. Can't believe we signed Nunes. I can see why Citeh didn't go for him. But not United or Liverpool with their midfield issues. Liverpool especially are aging.

Signed, sealed and delivered. Can't believe we signed Nunes. I can see why Citeh didn't go for him. But not United or Liverpool with their midfield.

We're Bellingham or bust I think. But yeah, we've got great depth in midfield (on the physio table)

We're Bellingham or bust I think. But yeah, we've got great depth in midfield (on the physio table)

Still have good players, but I thought in the first couple of games they looked a bit leggy like age was catching up with them a little. For what we paid for Nunes it's not a huge fee for Liverpool.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • something
  • MrRobot
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • ChewThePhatt
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • bazza
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.