FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

It would be, but he's developed so much as a player and looking at the fee's i'm seeing for other players like Grealish for example, or the 60 million they are talking about for Gordon from Everton then i think 80 million is about right. I'd personally be asking for a higher fee, but i think we would settle for around that 80 million mark sadly.
If it does happen, that sucks for you guys it’s a vicious cycle.

If it does happen, that sucks for you guys it’s a vicious cycle.

I've got a real bee in my bonnet about dealing with any of those clubs that tried to screw the game over with that superleague. I know its never going to happen, but i'd love clubs outside of those clubs to just not deal with them. Still havent forgiven them!

I’ve never really read the EPL thread on BHQ. @Wolfie you have become my new favourite poster as a result of you logical premier league side.

PS would hate to see Neves leave this year. But 80 million would be the rough area we need to be looking at in order for us to split. Would love more though like you said.

**** that was ugly but we needed the +3 and got the +3.

We move..

This sort of game where we have most the ball and lack creativity is still an issue.

Rashford again somehow plays 90 and offered very little. Its LW or nothing for him. He only works through the middle against a Liverpool type high line.

**** that was ugly but we needed the +3 and got the +3.

We move..

This sort of game where we have most the ball and lack creativity is still an issue.

Rashford again somehow plays 90 and offered very little. Its LW or nothing for him. He only works through the middle against a Liverpool type high line.

Very scrappy game. Thought that was a nailed on handball against Mctominay, not sure if it was in the box but i reckon if it was the other way around that gets given.

Still amazes me how a team can spend so much money on players and still look so poor. One plus if i was a United fan is Fernandes looks a much better player without Ronaldo around.

9-0 to liverpool against Bournemouth. You get one of these blow outs every year ( its usually Southampton on the end of it ) and this is this years!

So harsh on Scott Parker...

If you look at their opening 4 games at the start of the season, you'd say them having 3 points is overachieving, yet they've sacked him for imo expected losses to City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I get that 9-0 is awful, but holy shit he just got them promoted and they copped 3 top teams in the opening 4 games.

Ruthless.

Watching the replay of the Man United vs Liverpool match.

That was some pretty ordinary defence by Liverpool. If it wasn't for Alisson producing some great saves that would have been a flogging.

Now backing that up with a win against Southampton. It's nothing to write home about, but in previous years we would have lost this game.

Hopefully that Liverpool win has sparked them, but I'm not holding out hope.. This side has let me down too much.

Next month will tell us I reckon. We need to be in good form going into the Manchester City match Oct 2.

Haaland is an absolute beast. It's 4 and a half games into the season and he already has 9 goals. Ridiculous. Can't remember any new signing having this kind of impact.

Watching the replay of the Man United vs Liverpool match.

That was some pretty ordinary defence by Liverpool. If it wasn't for Alisson producing some great saves that would have been a flogging.
It was kind of like that last season too.

Antony to Man United is a done deal.

Antony to Man United is a done deal.
Good player and excited to see him in the team, but Ajax have absolutely fleeced the idiot Glazers... they've basically made them pay double his actual value.

Ajax have got about 150m euros out of united for two players... they'll be able to buy an entire squad with that money

Solid win for Man United against Leicester.

They should have won by more, but they were never really threatened by Leicester so it didn't matter in the end.

It was a rocky start to the season for them, but they're getting on track now. Hopefully they keep it up.

1:30AM Monday, taking on 1st place Arsenal with a chance to jump up into 4th and possibly 3rd, hopefully they're switched on for it. Should be a cracker.

What's happening at Liverpool?

23 shots, 8 on target. 0 goals. They have been a bit underwhelming.

Great bloody win that is over Arsenal.

Outplayed in all honesty and still get the 3-1 win with Arsenal missing some great chances early in the 2nd half.

We simply do not win that game the last few seasons.

The best part is the manager not being happy with it and knowing so much more is needed. Gotta keep working on our play off the ball, and if we are setting up to counter got to keep working on that final ball.

Bruno and Eriksen were hitting them well but some others still went astray in good scoring opportunities.

Very happy with the improvements being shown thus far.

Miguel Herrera Win GIF

Fucking good win. We should have lost, but we didn't. What I liked was that they didn't crumble under the pressure from Arsenal. Even when Arsenal scored the equalizer, they didn't lose their way and they just kept soaking up the pressure. In previous years, that would have been too much for them.

After a rocky start to the year, they're going really well at the moment. They're showing a bit of passion in the jersey. Hopefully they keep building. October 2, mark that on your calender. Should be one hell of a match.

Rashford is doing well at the moment IMO. I think he's providing a spark out there.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • PETERN
  • Mustafur
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • kman
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.