FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

I thought the Ronaldo sub was a big part of why we won.

If you look at Arsenal before Ronaldo came on, their defence were giving themselves about 10-15 yards in case there was a ball for Rashford over the top. They were worried about his speed on the counter attack. Then Ronaldo comes on and Arsenal score, but what they do after that is they push their defensive line high. They were really trying to pressure us. They weren't worried about Ronaldo on the counter because he doesn't have the speed he once had, but it seems like they forgot Rashford was on the left.

What happens? Rashford scores two goals as a result of that.

He's made an immediate impact.

Credit to United, they have picked up since they dumped the walking ego. Ten Haag hasnt been afraid to make the big calls so far.

Credit to United, they have picked up since they dumped the walking ego. Ten Haag hasnt been afraid to make the big calls so far.

Ten Hag has been doing really well so far, but I'm still waiting for the collapse.

So far so good, but whether they can maintain that over the course of the season, I have my doubts.

Ten Hag has been doing really well so far, but I'm still waiting for the collapse.

So far so good, but whether they can maintain that over the course of the season, I have my doubts.

I think they will do better. No Pogba, no Ronaldo and no Maguire is making a big difference. Fernandes looks a different player without Ronaldo in the team.

No Maguire is the primary reason.... he's League 1 level.

Unfortunately the complete lack of depth at CB and glass nature of Varane means he'll be back in the team at some point

Cya later Tuchel.

Pretty thin list of options available to replace. Poch, Potter or they convince Rodgers to walk.

Guessing he'll end up at Leipzig who also just sacked their manager.

Cya later Tuchel.

Pretty thin list of options available to replace. Poch, Potter or they convince Rodgers to walk.

Guessing he'll end up at Leipzig who also just sacked their manager.

Seems a bit premature from Chelsea.

Crazy decision.

Hope they go after Rodgers. He's a fraud.

I really enjoyed watching Dinamo get the win this morning. This tops it all off.

Man City looked outstanding. PSG also looking very good.

NAPLES

What a great performance by the team, I thought Anguissa was unbelievable, bossed the midfield. A lot of Liverpool fans who remember him from his Fulham days will be wondering what happened to him, he's now the complete player.

Rangers next week, good start to the campaign.

**** sake Liverpool, does Klopp need to change his tactics? I knew getting rid of mane was a horrible decision, salah is rubbish without him.

**** sake Liverpool, does Klopp need to change his tactics? I knew getting rid of mane was a horrible decision, salah is rubbish without him.

I think its their midfield. Its gone past its sell by date.

That ref in the match against Real Sociedad was a fuckwit.

That wasn't a penalty and it cost us in the end.

That ref in the match against Real Sociedad was a fuckwit.

That wasn't a penalty and it cost us in the end.
Yeah it was awful. We deserved nothing more than a draw regardless.

In a WC year, with a jam packed schedule and now postponed games as well, still big concerns about the depth past the preferred starting 11.

Without Bruno & Eriksen on the pitch together we got nothing out of our attack, we played with very little width and Fred was poor yet again.

Defensively we were ok, they didn't threaten much, but either did we.

Holy shit, Haaland is just ripping it up. At this rate he could end up with 40 league goals. And he's only going to get better.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.