FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Wolves sack Lage. About time as well. Failing so badly with such a talented group of players.

Rashford once again saving Man United's ass.

Two goals and a very nice assist for Martial.

I'd like to say I'm shocked about how badly we've started our season but I'm not... tbf everyone and their dog knew about our midfield issues apart from management seemingly... and Nunez hasn't hit the ground running. Top 4 is all we're gunning for this season. Big couple of games coming up for us against Arsenal and City.

Must say I'm surprised about Arsenal so far. @DanG you must be delighted!

Good win from Man United.

Back in the top 4. For now, anyway.

I'd like to say I'm shocked about how badly we've started our season but I'm not... tbf everyone and their dog knew about our midfield issues apart from management seemingly... and Nunez hasn't hit the ground running. Top 4 is all we're gunning for this season. Big couple of games coming up for us against Arsenal and City.

Must say I'm surprised about Arsenal so far. @DanG you must be delighted!
Look on the bright side, you have started better than than Wolves have!

Mbappe wants out of PSG and apparently he's not allowed to sign for Real Madrid.

There was a time Manchester United would have been an attractive proposition for players of Mbappe's calibre, but the owners of this club have driven it so far down that players like him scoff at the thought of signing with the club.

The quicker the Glazers **** off, the better it will be for us.

Mbappe to Barca. He'll do it to piss off RM. :P

That was a disappointing result for Manchester United.

They dominated possession and had several golden chances, but they butchered them. Ronaldo had two goals taken off him.

Fred absolutely butchered a chance to give Manchester United the win in the final minutes of the game. Rashford set it up for him perfectly. Newcastle's goal keeper rushed up off his goal to try and intercept a pass and Rashford managed to get the ball and get around him and delivered the ball into the box for Fred who had an open goal, but he fucking shanked it wide.

I don't understand why he's still at the fucking club. Just get rid of him already.

Rashford also blew a good opportunity with 15 seconds left of injury time with his header going wide. About 30cm's to the right and it would have gone in.

Frustrating draw. It should have been 3 points.

Been a really disappointing week for Barca. First the draw with Inter, played like shit now a loss in El Clasico. Gonna be some tough sledding ahead for La Blaugrana.

You know what? Happy with the draw against Chelsea.

Would have preferred a win but still coming away with 1 point against a strong opponent is a good result especially since we were on track to losing until Casemiro scored in the final moments of the game.

Wolves going terrible. Nailed on for relegation. Cant understand with the talent we have why our stupid owners arent getting in a manager.

Imagine getting eliminated like this. You get a chance after full time whistle when the VAR steps in and then you have 3 shots at goal and all of them miss.

3rd goal would have went in but it ricocheted off his own players leg.

The Man United crowd were taking the piss out of Maguire in their Europa Cup game against Sherrif lol.

It was against Sherrif but I like the direction Man United are heading in under Ten Hag. We're finally starting to play like a team.

Not a bad win for Man United against West Ham.

Little disappointed with their offense, a couple of blown opportunities but thankfully Rashford scored from his.

Maguire finally did something useful stopping a certain goal from going in with 30 seconds left in the match. De Gea produced some real top notch saves in that match.

Should have won by more, but happy with the win.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.