FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Garnacho coming off.

Ten Hag going defensive now.
I think you kind of had to take Garnacho off... Rashford stays in case we get a break on the counter and Bruno stays for his defensive pressing and playmaking

Come on guys.

Just hang on. You need this win.

Nice cross Olise.

Thank you.

YESSSS!

Thank **** for that.

Both Martinez and Varane were rocks at the back for United in this game.

Martinez especially.

Manchester United win. Liverpool and Arsenal lose.

It's been a good night. Now if West Ham can draw with Newcastle or beat them, that would make it even better.

Manchester United keep 3rd spot after Newcastle and West Ham draw.

**** yeah.

The charges against Greenwood have been dropped.

His profile is back up on the club's site, but I can't see him playing again this year especially with the stance Ten Hag has taken since taking over as manager. I think Man United will look to offload him in the next transfer window.

He's still a grub of the highest order. You only have to see the footage of his behaviour towards his girlfriend on that video to see that. It will say a lot about what kind of club United are with their actions towards him. He's scum.

Great win for Wolves. Liverpool despite their possession in the second half never really laid a glove on us. Very comfortable win in the end.

I have to say, for all the people lauding Gapko on here, he looks pants. Weak on the ball and slow to react to everything. Physically he's nowhere near ready for the premier league and he's getting dominated weekly so far. Probably going to take him some time ( if at all ) to get used to English football.

He's still a grub of the highest order. You only have to see the footage of his behaviour towards his girlfriend on that video to see that. It will say a lot about what kind of club United are with their actions towards him. He's scum.

I don't see him ever playing for United again and will be gone in the next transfer window. Especially with the likes of Garnacho stepping up.

All of the players unfollowed him on social media and the club is conducting their own investigation. The inside word is, the upper management are split on whether to give him another chance but the feeling is, it's highly likely his time at the club is over.

Premier League is a different beast to the Dutch league, it's going to take Gakpo time to adjust to the pace and intensity of the PL.

It doesn't help his cause that Liverpool's midfield have been very underwhelming.

Tottenham up 1-0 against Man City.

This would be a great result for Arsenal if Man City lose. It would be a good result for Man United, as well.

Premier League is a different beast to the Dutch league, it's going to take Gakpo time to adjust to the pace and intensity of the PL.

It doesn't help his cause that Liverpool's midfield have been very underwhelming.

He's timid. Doesnt like the contact of our game either with is a big worry from the start. Regardless of how his team mates are playing, he needs to show some fight and at the moment he isnt. He actually reminds me a lot of Trincao when he was with us and also Guedes. You can see the talent, but they never got to grips with the physicality of English football. Sometimes good players just dont suit English football. Veron for me is the standout example of this. A massive, massive talent but just never did anything in 2 good premier league sides.

So Man City are in a bit of shit.

Essentially they are accused of over 100 financial breaches. They are accused of overstating their sponsorship income so they could spend more on players which is against the fair play rules. They are accused of other breaches, as well.

The punishment could be anything. Kicked out of the comp, stripping of previous titles, transfer bans, spending limits or just a simple points deduction.

I hope the PL come down hard and both kick them out and force them have to earn re-entry plus strip all titles gained during the period they were accused of breaking the rules which was 2009-2018.

But I get the feeling they will be hit with a fine and have spending limits imposed on them for a period of time, which would be a soft as **** punishment.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.