FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

If you didn't see Sporting Lisbon's equaliser against Arsenal, check it out. Insane goal.
Remember Pedro at Wolves when he was younger. Always talented but got very homesick. Even living with Ruben Neves didnt help him settle.

It was a good goal, but Ramsdale was woefully out of position.

Remember Pedro at Wolves when he was younger. Always talented but got very homesick. Even living with Ruben Neves didnt help him settle.

It was a good goal, but Ramsdale was woefully out of position.
Even so mate, that goal takes some finishing. Like when one happens, you instantly think of one you seen 10 years ago. It's that rare.

Man United vs Fulham in the FA Cup QF coming up in a couple of hours.

Losing Casemiro is a big loss for us. We’ve struggled in the midfield a fair bit whenever he’s been out so I think this is going to be a tough one for us. I’m hoping to see Ten Hag start Sabitzer. He’s usually kept him on the bench to bring on in the second half but I think he’ll provide a bit of stability in the midfield so I feel like we’ll be better off if he starts.

Jeez that was a good pass from Fulham.

That should have been a goal for them.

It's been a poor first quarter of the game from Man United.

Lol Maguire.

You're shit. It won't be long until Fulham score because of him.

Jesus Weghorst!

You should have scored there.

Man United really like to push their luck with those back passes to the keeper..

We need to get Rashford more central.

Jesus that should have been a goal..

Poor shot McTominay.

Not a great first half from Man United.

They look like a side that played in another country just a few days ago. They have lacked intensity in their play. Fulham have had the momentum and look the better side at the moment.

Both sides had chances they didn't turn into points.

BRUNO!

Fulham down to 9 men, this is Man United's chance.

1-1.

Come on he's behind the ball. He's onside.

Didn't actually see the two red cards for Fulham.

Internet dropped out and then it comes back on and Fulham have two players sent and Man United have a penalty to equalize.

Jeez Antony just lost his footing and couldn't get the shot off after beating the keeper.

He's made a real difference in this second half.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Scorchie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Nerd
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.