FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

It's been a good performance from Bentley, but he had little chance stopping that one.

Thank **** for that.

A very important 3 points for Man United. Wolves did not make it easy for them.

And it's over for Arsenal....
😞

Giving up those 2-0 leads in consecutive matches to draw proving costly. They just ran out of gas at the final hurdle. Still, it's been a fucking great season from them. I don't think even the most hardcore Arsenal fan would have predicted them going this well this year.

Since Arteta took over they have gone from 8th, 8th, 5th and now 2nd. They are on the rise and I can see a trophy for them in the very near future.

Giving up those 2-0 leads in consecutive matches to draw proving costly. They just ran out of gas at the final hurdle. Still, it's been a fucking great season from them. I don't think even the most hardcore Arsenal fan would have predicted them going this well this year.

Since Arteta took over they have gone from 8th, 8th, 5th and now 2nd. They are on the rise and I can see a trophy for them in the very near future.
This.
Those 2 drawn matches hurt us but I'm proud of this young team.

I don't see Arsenal finishing 2nd next year. Liverpool and Chelsea will definitely improve.if Spurs get a decent manager and United progress a bit more along with Newcastle i can Arsenal finishing between 4th and 6th.

Sabitzer out for the remainder of the season due to a knee injury.

FFS, we get one player back and we just lose another to injury.

Manchester City will be taking on Inter Milan after thrashing Real Madrid.

They're seriously going to win the treble. Only one team has managed to do that, and that's Manchester United in 98/99.

Manchester City will be taking on Inter Milan after thrashing Real Madrid.

They're seriously going to win the treble. Only one team has managed to do that, and that's Manchester United in 98/99.
Don't worry, it won't count in the eyes of many. I mean, it'll count, but I won't be looking at it as an historic achievement. That's probably the worst thing for City and their supporters, no one gives them respect for their achievements because everyone knows how crooked they are. Everyone shrugs their shoulders and moves on because it's what you'd expect, the team that pays everyone under the table wins the most.

Citeh are pretty much unstoppable if they play anywhere near their best. There isnt a team anywhere in Europe that can live with them if they are on it. Real were lucky they didnt concede 6 or 7 goals. They have hit their straps at the right time and i just cant see anyone capable of stopping them right now.

Besides Lazio and Verona, Inter are my least liked Italian team but I will be cheering for them hard on the morning of the final.

I think if Citeh turn up its a foregone conclusion.
Absolutely. The only way I see Inter getting close is parking the bus and hoping for the best, which goes against everything I believe in, but still.

Must win game coming up.

Last time we played Bournemouth away we lost 1-0. Hopefully this is not a repeat.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.