FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Upset for Leicester. There goes my last team I have a soft spot for in EPL. Maybe I'll jump on West Ham, I suppose.

The last time Manchester United won the FA Cup.

Reports are Tottenham are going to resist the sale of Kane to Man United.

Man United reportedly have 100 million pounds to spend without further investment from the sale of the club and that's how much Kane is apparently going to cost. I don't think we need Kane, we just need a competent striker up front that can score goals.

I think Man United should look at other targets.

Neymar reportedly wants to come to Man United.

PSG are reportedly looking to sell him and that's where Neymar wants to be sold to.

Neymar reportedly wants to come to Man United.

PSG are reportedly looking to sell him and that's where Neymar wants to be sold to.

He would be such a united signing. Aging player, past his best with a questionable attitude on massive wages.

he'd be on a stretcher after the first away game
I thought it was funny when the media asked him about his lifestyle and he said something like even while he is playing football he is still not going to stop partying!

Mac Allister to Liverpool pretty much agreed. Kovacic from Chelsea to Citeh as well apparently a done deal. Both clubs wasting no time.

Sad day at Wolves with the release of Joao Moutinho. He's been an immense signing for us for 5 million from Monaco and one of the best players i've ever seen in a Wolves shirt. Going to miss him at Molineux next season. This clip of his first touch from a ball dropping down from the air is still incredible. If it was Messi or Ronaldo doing it people would have been raving for a long time.

many years spent on fields trying to replicate that consistently. when you do pull it off once in a blue moon you just know it, everything feels in sync.

many years spent on fields trying to replicate that consistently. when you do pull it off once in a blue moon you just know it, everything feels in sync.

You feel like an absolute superstar..

Then the next hundred times you completely fluff it up and back to reality.

Osimhen now looking like Newcastle is going to be a strong chance of being his next club. Ange going to talk with Spurs. He should steer well clear of them Vile club with deluded supporters.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • kman
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.