English Super League 2018

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Their season starts in two weeks and I need some rugby league in my life. They've been playing a pre-season games over the last few weeks. If anyone finds the legal streams you can post them in here. Otherwise just the usual chat about their comp.

I'm a Wigan fan but their Storm-like style of play has put me off them recently. Do you guys get into it much?

Their season starts in two weeks and I need some rugby league in my life. They've been playing a pre-season games over the last few weeks. If anyone finds the legal streams you can post them in here. Otherwise just the usual chat about their comp.

I'm a Wigan fan but their Storm-like style of play has put me off them recently. Do you guys get into it much?

Yeah I get into it a bit, I go for the Rhinos.

Watch a bit of it when I get time. I don't have a favorite team but that will change when the Wolfpack eventually qualify for the top grade. The ESL is definitely a competition which is making huge strides in the sport.

Who needs a rugby league fix?

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.