Ennis please dont go.

badav said:
Major JW Hochstetter said:
I fear a deal is probably already sorted out, with an announcement put on hold until after today. But as Rocky said though, hopefully it hasn't come to pen being put to paper yet and we may still be in with a little sniff.

The Broncos have first right to make a counter offer until round 13. Even if Ennis "signs" with another club, the contract is not registered till after round 13 so it doesnt matter if he puts pen to paper.

Its squarly up to the club to show some interest, and they still have some time to do that, and if they dont and he takes a good offer elsewhere, then best of luck to him.

Personally i cannot understand why more effort isnt being made for him to be retained.

Indeed - but do we have the money he's asking?

I just got a msg from a mate saying she heard on the radio that Ennis has confirmed he signed with dogs.

well this topic can be closed... going going gone

i know we got till round 13 but his shown money means more so cya ennis. its a shame

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.