Ennis signs with dragons 2 year deal ????

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Just heard that Michael Ennis has also left the Bronocs for next year following the Hannant announcement earlier today

Re: Ennis signs with dragons 2 year deal

brisbroncosboy said:
Just heard that Michael Ennis has also left the Bronocs for next year following the Hannant announcement earlier today

How bout a link

Rumor? Based on hannant..

mate said he was watching NRL teams and they said it on there, anyone see it ???

Its the same everytime a player leaves a club.. media starts saying more are leaving

Greg Louganis is a dragon again.....at least I won't have to love his form and hate his rubbish dirty tactics at the same time.

I feel sorry for you guys if this is true.

Lost Hannant and Mick.

I don't think Ennis is that irreplacable, but yeah if he does go (or has gone) then the club really only have themselves to blame on this one, they could have been putting a deal in front of him long ago

Um, is there a link for this? Or any sort of confirmation?

It is being talked about in other forums but no link anywhere as yet. [icon_shru

think it just spec at this stage i cant find anything offical on it (think my mate was joking around when he told me this)

Well turns out if this is true that Mick wasnt lying to me at the Cronulla game when he said he wasnt going to be with us next year.

Who are we getting to replace these guys. Hannant is our lead forward currently and Mick is our starting hooker.

Agreed we have PJ but what happens if he gets injured next year? We dont have much if any back-up.

looks like its the Bulldogs not dragons most likely hear today he has signed, i hate the Bulldogs why did they have to go there damm it

Ennis is definitely signing elsewhere. His manager has already advised the Broncos that this is the case.

Whether it's Bulldogs or Dragons will be announced in the next day or two. Bulldogs still are the front runners as they need to replace Corey Hughes.

If Ennis goes (still can't understand why we would let him go), and if it is true we are after Ballin and get him, and we keep Wallace, then it won't be that much of a tragedy.

You need not worry about Mr Wallace. He isn't taking his cute posterior anywhere.

Ballin? First time I've heard his name. Nobody I speak to in the inner sanctum has mentioned his name.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.