NEWS Ethan Bullemor has "moved on"

LOL @ alfie in that picture.

He must legit be the life of every party.

Turpin takin' notes.

Last edited:
Last time I spoke about Bullemor's Position I mentioned he will be more suited to second row in the future due to his speed and footwork. He is dynamic and could be extremely dangerous on an edge once Glenn retires and if Piakura leaves.
Still think he could be our Cam Murray type at 13 , especially with the speed of the game now. Although if piakura does leave then edge it is , hopefully he doesn't though.

Bullemor and Carrigan are very much like Webcke and Petero with how articulate and switched on they are.

Wouldn’t it be great if they can replicate their performances and dominance for the next decade or so!
You’d want to hope Bullemor is switched on the man got an op 1

You’d want to hope Bullemor is switched on the man got an op 1
Also possibly Seibold. Hey that is a great exercise for someone with the know how. Has Seibold ever been issued an op or an iq score? Would love to hear them.

Just sit Fifi on his arse, FFS.
Is Fifi considered by the NRL to be a protected species yet, or is it OK for TPJ to hit him with a legal shot without getting banned for 10 weeks?

Last edited:
i knew we had some switched on members here...

Have to agree with you all, Riki and Bullemor are the future hybrid prop/second rowers who can outpeform in this new era of NRL.

Im starting to think that, come the last few games of the season, injury dependant but id not be suprised to see a Hass/TPJ starting front row. I dont think Lodge is up to it, but im not prepared to bury the guy given the limited time hes played so far...

Rotate Riki, Bullemor and Carrigan through the Prop & 2nd row positions and bench. Give us a real good idea what the best fit is once Glenn, Teo move on.

Still think Asiati is our preferred lock, but again limited game time to make that call....

Hopefully, the long term foundations for the club are slowly coming together...

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.