International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Good win in Sevilla! [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

Come on boys, let's go for a repeat of 2003! _woohoo_

You'll have to beat Liverpool if you want to win it. [icon_wink

ningnangnong said:
You'll have to beat Liverpool if you want to win it. [icon_wink
Yeah, sorry about that mate, but we'll more than likely be in the Champions League next season, so you will have a chance in 2012... [icon_razz1

Feeling pretty confident about our match against Sparta a bit later on.

Not looking forward to the four hours sleep or so that I'm going to get beforehand. Gonna be hella tired!

I cannot believe how many goals we missed... Should've been 7-1, ended 0-1. [icon_ee
Still went through thanks to the goals away. icon_thumbs_u
Better improve the aim against CSKA though! eusa_think

CSKA will be a pretty tough test IMO.

These days all of the Russian teams are surprisingly strong, thanks to oil money really.

Considering how much we struggled with Sparta, I reckon Braga will also be a difficult tie, although I know hardly anything about them. I do know they were runners up in the Primeira Liga last season.

A quick look at their Wiki page tells me Hugo Viana plays for them! Always wondered what had happened to him.

Feel free to enlighten me Porthoz.

ningnangnong said:
CSKA will be a pretty tough test IMO.

These days all of the Russian teams are surprisingly strong, thanks to oil money really.

Considering how much we struggled with Sparta, I reckon Braga will also be a difficult tie, although I know hardly anything about them. I do know they were runners up in the Primeira Liga last season.

A quick look at their Wiki page tells me Hugo Viana plays for them! Always wondered what had happened to him.

Feel free to enlighten me Porthoz.
You're gone! [icon_evillaugh

Seriously, this Braga is a few notches below last year's performance, but it's a very unpredictable team. capable of losing at home against nuffies and spank the hell outta big teams. Their win in Seville (3-4) who allowed them to enter the CL group's phase was impressive.

They have a few good players, and I would definitely watch out for Mateus, very fast and tricky!

I'd say 70-30% for Liverpool...

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.