EVERYBODY RUN! KEVIN SHEEDY IS COMING!

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
The Daily Telegraph is in hysterics. The gist of their AFL coverage in the last few days has been 'The Western Sydney Team was a no hope joke. But now, because Kevin Sheedy is onboard, AFL will soon be the biggest sport in Western Sydney.'

Which is a joke. Kevin Sheedy will be great for GWS, against other AFL clubs. To say that he and he alone brings what is needed for AFL to win the code battle in the NRL's heartland is like saying we could establish a second NRL team in Melbourne, and as long as it had Wayne Bennett at the helm it would succeed.

Kevin Sheedy has alot more charisma than WB but I see your point completely.

I don't get what the big nonsense is about Sheedy, I mean sure he's a great player and coach but what else has he done?

Barassi, now he's who I'm talking about. Great player and great guy, stands up for what is right.

Sheedy is a great salesman and ambassador, great promotor of their sport.

Hatchy said:
I don't get what the big nonsense is about Sheedy, I mean sure he's a great player and coach but what else has he done?

Gymp has given the perfect answer to that question, but my question is that why should he not be made fussed about if he was a great player and a great coach? He's achieved everything in the game!!

Agree with dukey that the whole "sky is falling" attitude is ridiculous. Sydney's general population has plenty of room for all codes.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.