Exciting Super league.

S

Swiss pete

BRL Player
Feb 17, 2017
Looking forward to watch some Super league this season.
A new team and some exciting players should make it worthwhile to watch.

Looking forward to watch some Super league this season.
A new team and some exciting players should make it worthwhile to watch.
Yep, fair play to everyone involved in bringing Toronto as an ESL entity to life. A tremendous result for the game and a huge credit to the commitment, dedication and tireless efforts shown by everyone involved over a number of years that has now borne fruit and given the game something that everyone can be proud of and almost certainly it's most ambitious expansion project and attempt to grow the game in either hemisphere that we've ever seen.

Certainly will be interesting to see how Maloney and Widdop go.

Yep, fair play to everyone involved in bringing Toronto as an ESL entity to life. A tremendous result for the game and a huge credit to the commitment, dedication and tireless efforts shown by everyone involved over a number of years that has now borne fruit and given the game something that everyone can be proud of and almost certainly it's most ambitious expansion project and attempt to grow the game in either hemisphere that we've ever seen.

Hang on a minute!

The NRL put a team in Melbourne that didn't even have to cheat to be successful.

Oh wait .....

I'll leave now.

He Spakes a lot for someone who Carn Spake. Sh'vit'pyorarse! Etzthebesscloobeva!!!

Cam Bell....he shud be wall king....you bottless git Cam Bell....you dickhead

Whoa, I needed an intermission reading that second sentence.

Try reading that bad boy out loud without pausing to draw breath 😂😂

Last edited:
I would love if Broncos had the money for SBW.

He is the leader we need.

Screams mid year signing for the Roosters to help with their "injury" toll

I’m sure they could manage to pick him up on a base wage deal considering he’s been in Union for years.

We all know it’s going to happen...

With Radley gone and now Angus out for a month minimum, the planets are aligning without it being completely blatant.

Roosters 3-peat. Parra and/or Penrith will win the next two. At least they’ll be more legit

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.