FA Community Shield 2008

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone know whats going on with this game? Can't find a tv listing for it anywhere, it's on sunday night

Man U vs Portsmouth

It's usually on ESPN.

ningnangnong said:
It's usually on ESPN.

I think you'll find very little football on ESPN this year, Setanta have taken over [icon_thumbs_do

Russo said:
ningnangnong said:
It's usually on ESPN.

I think you'll find very little football on ESPN this year, Setanta have taken over [icon_thumbs_do

Can only be a good thing IMO. ESPN's coverage was/is shithouse

setanta got rid of barca tv, so i got rid of setanta.

but i guess ill have to get it again once serie a starts

That Tommy Smyth prick annoys the shite out of me.

Yeah its only on setanta..

Same shit is happening in england, when I was there in January they had 1 or 2 premierleague games a week on setanta so you have to pay that extra subscription fee to see the games.

ESPN's coverage is crap because it's converted to NTSC and then back to PAL for australia... shit house quality. Can't imagine ESPN HD would look any better

ESPN HD Is unbelievable.. Best of the HD channels offered.

weird, the american broadcasts generally don't look that great here, ie nascar on ten HD

But that's Ten HD's issue. ESPN is flawless IMO. They broadcast in 720p which is better for sport than 1080i (which I believe Ten broadcast in)

Yep, Ten does 1080i. Probably upscales it too.

I tell ya, after having Foxtel HD... it just opens your eyes. When you watch AFL/League on free to air... it's just.. grubby. Foxsports HD the grass actually has contrast between the blades. So good!

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.