Fan engagement

When I was a kid, my brother and I went to Broncos clinics at Red Hill all the time. Have they stopped doing them?

Thinking about it more, I believe they do hold one in Carina.

But they are very poorly advertised. You don't hear much about it until after the event.

Thinking about it more, I believe they do hold one in Carina.

But they are very poorly advertised. You don't hear much about it until after the event.
I think we always heard about them through our junior club. I've never seen one advertised outside of that.

Just throwing a theory out, considering a lot of the stuff they do in regional areas is partnered by Arrow Energy or through the Beyond the Broncos/Deadly Choices stuff, is it purely a case of corporate PR?

And then they say ‘well we’ve done clinics and school visits etc all over the state so we’re doing more than enough‘?

But like Morkel said, and granted I don’t have kids, but I never see anything in Brisbane as far as actual clinics or anything go.

don’t even start me on the fan days

also their online presence is terrible.
Yeah I think it's a case of if you live in a remote community / low socio economic area then they do a lot. I know Justin Hodges and Scott prince are basically always at schools doing things. But it does seem to be primarily for the indiginous kids.

I wish they used bigger writing so we could see the hookers depth chart, haha.

Looks like a shorter name than Andrew McCullough at the top though!

In addition to other fan engagement at schools and membership events, i also enjoy when the do just joke around stuff i.e. check "broncos read mean tweets" on youtube. Some maranta gold there.

Enjoyed that watch. Gotta love the not so subtle propaganda they managed to slip in. Sounds like Darbs is training the house down!

Getting in a workout at 5 before starting work at 6?
That's leading from the front.
It is what Bellamy has been doing for years. He is often found on the treadmill when the players and staff members walk into their facilities. Lights on in the morning, and still on late at night.

If it wasn’t already confirmed, Turps is first choice hooker. Paix would be under Macca, interested to know who that last name is.

Even more so the halves depth and if they have Turps and Darius on there as well just in case (they shouldn’t)

If it wasn’t already confirmed, Turps is first choice hooker. Paix would be under Macca, interested to know who that last name is.

Even more so the halves depth and if they have Turps and Darius on there as well just in case (they shouldn’t)
I imagine it's Kobe Hetherington. He's on the development list

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.